Only -$&/ knows <chapter 5>

In-power puff Girl POV
It's been a few hours and error is still with nightmare...his little panic attack made the room go quiet...and stay quiet,nightmare the most feared sans in the multiverse with sanses that could kill anyone he wanted them to and enjoyed there cries of mercy, was....was just a broken child....covered in scars in pain all the time, and...and...was so...was scared that he was a monster, scared that no one loved him he...he suffered knowing this alone...why was he so hateful? Was it because he didn't care or....was it because he didn't want to be hurt again...but why hate Dream? or was that an act too...so we didn't find him weak...so they didn't attack him for having a heart....and yet all that did was push him away and make everyone think he enjoyed all that he did...yet...now he cry's he's fragile...he has no protection no one if he is hurt no one would care would they? I can't imagine all he went though and still humans and monsters are most likely bad mouthing him and the gang as I think...every second someone somewhere is just talking about someone in this gang, they have made people scared and terrified, but there kind when there not, bringing negativity to the multiverse, I really should stop thinking about this it hurts my skull, so instead I looked around I noticed sci checking something he looked worried and nervous "sci are you okay?" He turned to me shaking "I-I did some test and...I found out that it is a 59% chance that dream and nightmare will remember this and it's rising everyday,worst of all with nightmares outburst it is rising even faster and the more it rises the faster they will remember us in there baby form,it can't go over 80% or they will remember in there current form"
.

.

.
"What should we do?" I asked "make sure it doesn't go higher so...maybe we have to...ignore them for a day? Or do something to lower it which could be anything"
.

.

.
"That's impossible error will not care what you say and will still take care of them" I said "then a leave day maybe go back to doing your jobs? The gang can stay in there room and let the brothers stay together like they did before" sci said trying to calm his voice the room went silent the only thing heard was the beeping of sci's equipment the room seemed to be lost in though once more I guess I'll join them

Errors POV
Downstairs was quiet so I played some music on my phone (music above) and stayed in there making sure they where ok in there sleep, nightmare finally fell asleep and dream did too, they looked so calm, it worries me that when they remember this and are normal again that they'll hate each other even more, I want answers but at the same time... I want them to be happy, they calmly laid next to eachother like no pain had ever been caused no fights no nothing, peace...but soon dream got up he looked sad for some reason upset "is he hurt b-because of me?" He whimpered he stopped crying but hugged nightmare again "you didn't cause any of his pain dream" I said but continued "you didn't know that doesn't make you a bad person" I finished he still looked unsure but hugged nightmare one more time before going to sleep, I sighed in relief, I thought he was going to blame himself even more thankfully I can help a little, but.....it does worry me about how sad he is, did he not tell me everything? I was about to leave but I saw a dark reflection I ignored it, probably nothing, but I felt uneasy like something was wrong but I pushed away those feelings but no matter how hard I tried they always came back to claw at my back telling me to go back, but it was nothing, it had to be the uneasy air from the room followed me down stairs everyone looked worried and lost in thought, yet I was still worried, was...was something going on? Something I might need to know...
Only fate knows

Sorry for this one being short as well, I am working on a YouTube channel and this at the same time, sorry but I'll start working again, also Idk how long I'll do this book before working on a sequel to another one if I do I might but, it depends...should it happen or should I work on the prequel first?