Get the picture

"Ugh" i groaned falling on my bed will kicking my shoes off "darling is that you" mom yelled "yes mom" i sighed "ok well am almost done with diner come down when you're ready" i nodded and gave her a weak thumbs up ' you moron she can't see you' my subconscious scoffed, i rolled my eyes "sure mom" i yelled , got into comfy clothes, i sat on my bed and turned on my mac. I had this habit of making videos about my like the type you post on a blog but i never really post them or show anyone not even sums it was like a diary but less stressful and safer.
I turned on the camera " well this past  weak has been a blast" note the sarcasm " this whole week had been full of test, check ups, doctor appointments , i tried to get them to reduce the appointments but they said and i quote "if you are interested in starting school then you have to attend every single one of your appointments unless you're no longer interested" ugh i had to admit having COPD was not easy but i had managed it up on till now and am not letting it win just yet. In case you're wondering by what it is let me tell you i my friends have been endowed by life with both bronchitis and emphysema which are both chronic lung problems on their own but life has giving me both the privilege and honor of bearing both, honestly its not been easy but thanks to my parents, summer and most especially the fact of me not wanting to live this world yet cause there's still a lot of fucking up to do in it' i paused then shut down my mac and went downstairs for diner "hey dad" i kissed him on his cheeks he nodded "momma" i hugged her "how was shopping and summer" she handed me my plate "shopping was ok, basically me trying to catch up with sums who just kept throwing clothes at me, so i guess that answers both your questions " i said before diving into my food "so honey i believe you  are prepared for school tomorrow" dad stopped eating and looked at me now "yes" i smiled " hhm" he sighed i guess a part of him thought i had changed my mind, you could tell by now that dad wasn't completely on board with this whole idea "ok then, will you need a ride, i could get you a driver, or even drive you myself" he smiled "no dad am fine i can drive myself and i really want to be able to drive my car more often" i said with my mouth full "goodness riley chew first" mom laughed her mouth also full "yeah right look who's talking" i glared to which she returned a glare of hers it turned to a glare fest soon enough "God, my family is weird" dad mumbled while mom and i burst into fits of laughter "sure, we are the weird ones" mom droned while slapping dad's butt "Jesus, mom please stop" i gagged while she laughed.
  "Chica, get up now" mom yelled in my ear "ugh, mom you're such a five year old" i groaned turning to my side "sure you're going to be late for school if you don't get up now" i could practically feel her rolling her eyes at me "What!" I rolled of a little too hard as i found myself butt first on the ground. "Why didn't my alarm go off" i groaned " i think it did" she pointed towards the clock "but someone turned it off " she muttered "ugh" i groaned "well get ready now okay, your dad needs me with that she left i got up had a quick cold shower did my money routines and got dressed, i applied light makeup and put my hair in a neat bun..

 "Why didn't my alarm go off" i groaned " i think it did" she pointed towards the clock "but someone turned it off " she muttered "ugh" i groaned "well get ready now okay, your dad needs me with that she left i got up had a quick cold shower did m...

I rushed down the stairs "honey aren't you getting breakfast" mom walked into the living room" nah , I'll just grab something from star bucks" i shrugged "ok, well do you have your pills, inhaler and ..." "yes mum i do" i cut her off grabbing my keys from the counter and walking back to kiss her " bye mom" i walked to the door "wait, where's your cannula" she asked arms crossed "mom am not taking it, i want to just blend in like all the other teens at school, i look normal ion want to wear that stuff and have people looking at me with pity in their eyes or treating me special, i want to them to treat me like every normal teen at school" i smiled "no riley, you're not a normal teen, you're a teenage girl battling for her life with COPD at such a young age, and you should know that" she snapped " yeah mom i think i get the picture you don't have to spell it out, am a dying teenager who has a sorry excuse pair of lungs dat suck at doing their jobs, and yes i even know that but i also know i have not gotten to the point were i need to take my cannula every fucking where i go, at least calmly wait till i have to" i snapped back and shut the door in her face.