Chapter 2 - "We can't date fans"

Ambers P.O.V
Just as we rummaged through the crowd of psycho screaming girls (and a few boys) we reached the front of the crowd. We were at the hotel gates! The clouds decided to let out the rain and completely ruin the effort me and My sister had made for the concert. Besides I wanted my future husband to remember how I looked when we first met. Well now this was a disaster. It couldn't get any worse!

'This is hopeless' Jordan said sounding exhausted. 'I know, I'm sorry but I just really don't want to miss anything. If we go to the concert now how do you know in 2 minutes he's not gonna walk out of that door. It's a chance missed and I'm not willing to let that happen' I moaned carelessly. Just then Jordan began to choke 'omg great plan!! Excuse me, my friends having an asthma attack!! We need help!!' I screamed at the guards. 'Come inside, here have some water'. She went a really pale white, she should've took drama for her GCSEs because she's such a good actor. When she was finished choking I said to her 'I love you little sis'. Then she looked really faint and said 'Amber! I really was having an asthma attack! Shawn's here! Shawn fucking Mendes is here! Amber he's my world and he's here!! That's why I had an asthma attack I was trying to tell you!' My heart dropped. I just realised we were inside the hotel.

We walk to the lounge where a bunch of tables were set out neatly with a bar overlooking us. We sat on the sofa as the receptionist gave us complementary passes to stay at the hotel for a week due to the little episode we just had outside. We sat and relaxed just admiring that we were in the same hotel as JUSTIN and SHAWN!

Jordan began to shiver. I couldn't tell if she was just cold or nervous.

Footsteps entered the room, slowly walking out of the elevator across the room from us. I looked over to see Justin Bieber!! I immediately looked away, I got a feeling it was wrong to look at him for too long.

He just stood there. He kept glancing behind him as if he was annoyed. Then Shawn entered. I realised that Justin was annoyed because he was waiting about for Shawn.

It was that moment that Jordan got up off the couch to approach them. To be honest they looked really annoyed.

'Hi, can I hug you?' She asked. I mentally killed myself in my mind. Of all the things to say at that moment She asks for contact. She probably just thought about her body against his.

'No, no hugs allowed, sorry' Justin laughed and I thought he was serious until he wrapped her in his arms and gave her one of the nicest hugs I'd ever witnessed. Shawn smiled so she just hugged him from the side as if she was scared to touch him. A SIDE HUG!! Really Shona. Is that the best you can do. The only moment you have a chance to be close to Shawn's body and you give him a side hug!

'Wow, we weren't expecting you guys to be here... I just had an asthma attack so they let us in' Jordan said as it was something good.

Jordan's P.O.V
I walked back over to talk to Amber but she was starstruck 'I just made eye contact with Justin Bieber' she shrieked. I didn't know how to reply so I just sat there and looked at the logs burning on the fire.

'Hey do you wanna come sit with us' A sweet voice asked. Before any of us could answer I dragged Amber over to the table. She would have said something stupid because of her nerves or burst into tears.

It was a square table. Shawn and Justin were both facing each other so I took the seat next to Shawn and obviously Amber took the seat next to Justin. Instantly they started engaging in a conversation. It was like they were meant for each other. 'Your beautiful' Justin whispered to Amber. She replied with 'Oh thanks, your alright I guess'. I spat my drink everywhere!! What was she upto? She was madly in love with this guy! 'Wow, fiesty I love it. any of those girls outside would love to be sat next to me right now. Are you a fan?' He asked her seeming quite confident about himself. 'Well it's a good job I'm not one of those girls then isn't it. And no why would I be a fan? Who are you?' She asked. I finally realised what she was doing. She was acting hard to get. 'We're not aloud to date fans so I guess I'm lucky then ay' he said to her cheekily. I think my heart just dropped. That means no matter what me and shawn will never have a chance. I should have done what Amber did and pretended I wasn't a fan. I can't change it now. My life Is forever fucked!