Chapter 1

The music came blaring through the silence. "Shitshitshit" I mumbled to myself as I tried to silence the ringtone in the middle of the test. Laughter around me erupted. A blush stole across my cheeks, making its way to my entire body. The foul language earned a few glares from the prissy bitches in class, and the teacher.

"TURN OFF THE DEVICE, TAY!" The teacher yelled.

Damn, okay. Turn off your bitchy attitude.

"Its not like yours doesn't do the same thing constantly"

Fuuck, that was going to earn me a detention. I hit the power button, looked around, mentally flipped everyone off that was still laughing, and got back to my test.

2:09.
The bell would ring in one minute.
As the heathens around me were annoyingly counting down the seconds, I was trying to untangle my headphones.
2:10.
I was trampled.
"Oh goodness gracious"
I thought as the kids bumped against my shoulder and stepped on my feet. I walked to my car, and got in. Throwing my bag in the backseat, I was just about to plug my phone in to the stereo when I heard a tap on the window and dropped the damn thing. Looking up, I saw a boyish grin with perfect teeth and and slightly longer than average black hair. It had a red streak in it, and he had a lip ring.
Everything about him screamed dangerous.
I smiled anyways.

Rolling down the window, I cocked my head.

"Well hello there, I was wondering if you could maybe give me a ride to the park?" He asked with a smirk.

He has the bluest eyes, I thought to myself.
I could see a hint of a tattoo below the collar of his black shirt.

I thought for a moment. What do I have to do today? I could give this complete stranger a ride to the park across town, or I could go home and watch Netflix for hours on end. It was only about twenty minutes away.

"Get in" I said, my voice sounding surprisingly confident.

He grabbed the door handle and pulled himself in.
"Hi! I'm Johnnie, but you can call me J." He said with a shit-eating grin on his face. He held out his hand for me to shake, but not before I pulled down my sleeves.

When we shook hands, it was like his hand dominated mine. He had long fingers and soft palms. He had comfortably warm hands, and a sturdy grip.
I saw another tattoo creep out of his sleeve as it rose up, due to his extending arm.
His nails had hints of black on them, as if he had once painted them not too long ago.

I started the car, and backed out of the space.

"I'm Tay" I said. I could smell his cologne, and it smelled fan-fucking-tastic. A slightly woodsy smell, with the mint and vanilla in it overpowering the cinnamon you could detect every so often. He looked over when the light turned red, and I could tell he was checking out my hoodie.

"You like Pierce The Veil?" He asked with a hopeful look.

"I love them! Every single song just makes my day and I have all of their albums and my wall is covered with posters and I lost count of how many t-shirts I have and look! I'm even wearing one of their bracelets and I'm following all of them on Instagram an-"
I felt a hand come over my mouth.

"Okay, okay. So we share the same love for them I can guess?"

My face lit up. I could feel his hand still on my mouth, and I blushed before he removed it.

The rest of the ride to the park, we talked about the littlest stuff. Our favorite animals, foods, colors. What we like to do in our free time.
I pulled to a stop, and he unbuckled. I tried to hide my disappointment that he was leaving.

"Maybe we should talk more?"

He said as he handed me his phone. I entered in my number and gave him his phone back.

"Thank you so much for the ride, I really appreciate it."

"No prob-bblem" I stuttered. His eyes were looking at my lips, making me blush.

He got out of the car, and I turned around and started to drive away when my phone buzzed. I looked down at it.

Don't text and drive
-J

I laughed and drove home.

Authors note:

No, this is not a fan-fiction of any sort. I like bands, and I like the names I chose because they kind of rhyme. Trying this whole writing a book thing out. Leave me comments please!