Chapter two.

I stepped inside my cozy apartment, and heard Christmas music. I had forgotten, yet again, to turn the radio off. My neighbors were probably pissed. Walking to my room, I scrunched my toes in the thick carpet and giggled when it tickled my feet. Throwing my bag in the corner of my room, I almost sprinted to the kitchen because I had bought Nutella the day before.

I sat on the couch, remote in hand and eyeing my Nutella covered toast. Turning on Shameless on Netflix, my phone started to buzz again.

"What in the actual fuck, why can't I just reFUCKING-LAX" I yelled to no one in particular. Living alone was lonely.
My parents had kicked me out about a year ago, because they didn't want a child anymore. So they sent me upstate, paid for an apartment for me, and mailed me $850 every three weeks for anything I needed. I liked it, but I got lonely and there was no one to talk to most days.

Picking up the phone, the caller ID read J.

"Hello" I said.
"Hey, wanna hang out today?"
"I just saw you!"
"I know, but I already miss your company"
"Fine, what time?"

He thought for a moment. "Now?"

Sighing, I walked to my room to change. Throwing on some leggings and an oversized sweater, I slipped on my vans and walked out the door.

I got to the park where we agreed to meet, and sat on the bench and waited. After a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stood up and hugged J. He engulfed me in a bear hug, and twirled me around. Seeing that I was 5'4 and about 105 pounds, this was easy for him.

"Swings?" He asked with a hopeful look.
"Swings."

"If you ask me to swing with you, there is a 101% chance it will be a yes. Just for future reference." I said.
"Deal." He said with a smirk.

He suddenly hopped off of his swing, and gave me the biggest push ever. He was probably 5'8, and I fucking FLEW. He was laughing while I held on for dear life.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT I AM GOING TO FUCKING FALL OFF THIS DEATH TRAP!" I squealed.

He laughed, and laughed even harder when my hair came back and hit me in the face. I quickly skidded to a stop, jumped off, and sprinted towards his soon to be sorry ass. I caught him by surprise, and I was just about to jump at him when he caught me by the waist and held me in the air. I was shocked by his action and strength to hold me straight out like that. He was smirking, and when I looked to where his eyes were, they met my lips. He set me down, and started to lean towards me.
When my phone started to ring.

He broke out of his trance, and violently blushed and stepped back from me. His hands left my sides, and I was instantly cold again.

Answering my phone, I was not pleasant.

"What in the actual fuck could you possibly want Mariah?" I said through gritted teeth.
"Whoa okay, call down there Satan. I was just wondering if you had the answers to the homework already..."
Cue what they call a Tay fit.

"I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS NOR WILL I EVER HAVE THEM YOU LAZY PIECE OF FUCK! DO YOUR OWN DAMN WORK, I AM NOT GOING TO PROVIDE YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU ANY LONGER YOU PRISSY SON OF A BITCH!"
She hung up.

I looked at J with my mouth in a straight line, and softly shaking. He raised his eyebrows.

"Does someone need a hug?" He asked, with open arms.

I almost melted into him, and buried my face in his chest. I felt tears coming to my eyes and stepped back, asking him if he wanted to see my apartment.

We walked back to the car, and drove to my apartment.
He held my hand the entire way home.

Updates will be often, because I can do them in the car and I am in the car often.
I also never sleep, so if I don't update within a few days or so I have probably gotten me phone taken away but I will try my best.
Should I add some "action" between Tay and J?
Comment!
ARE YOU SHIPPING IT YET?
BECAUSE I AM

I also need to include in more detail what they look like.
Willl add pics to the side ^_^
Love you!
-Kale