TWO : CONFESSION

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

ps: the scene was at the beach when they had their vacation last week. Before Saifah & Zon become a couple.

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

ZON's POV

I think i should confess to him by tonight. But I'm very afraid. What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't want to meet me again after this?
Yes I admit that i hate him at first, but he is kinda nice person, reliable, gentle and soft spoken beside from his good looking. Why does my heart beats faster when i meet him? I feel comfortable with him. I feel happy. I FEEL LOVE. I never think that Zol's FF would become a reality. I think i should keep this feelings to myself. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to lose our friendship. Maybe one day, when I'm ready.

 Maybe one day, when I'm ready

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

" Ai Zon, go and take a shower. I'll take you dinner after this. You stinks! "

" Where do you want to take me to. I'm very lazy today. Let's order something "

" NOO !! You cannot. This is very special. We don't have this cuisine in Bangkok. Go with me, naaaaaaaaaaaaa "

AGAIN. HE MELTS MY HEART. HOW CAN I SAY NO TO YOU, AI SAIII.

" Alright. Give me 20 mins to take shower "

" YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAY " smiled Saifah. His plan worked.

Actually, Saifah has the same feelings as Zon too. He doesn't want their relationship is just a friend or close friend or anything else other than couple. Saifah starts to fall in love with him since the day they started to sing & play guitar with each other.

There's one night, Saifah invited Zon to sing a song at the roof of their faculty building. The view was really romantic. They could see beautiful lights surrounding them as if the lights want them to kiss with each other. Plus, the stars shined brightly as if there's no tomorrow. They could feel the wind. Zon never felt like this before. He was really happy. He drew a very cute smile with a very cute dimples to Saifah. Saifah was melting. His heart fluttered. He thought he could have high blood pressure if Zon keep on being like this. LIKE A CUTE BABY. To break the moment of silence, Saifah played his guitar and Zon started to sing. Both of them keep on staring and flirting with each other. Before they went downstairs, Saifah took a selfie with Zon. He set the picture as his phone's wallpaper. Then, he held Zon's hands and left. The stars witnessed how sweet they are that night.