THREE : NATEE

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

First of all, i would like to say sorry to all of the readers 😔😔😔😅 I'm a bit busy with my online classes these days. Please vote all the parts and comment about your thought 💛💛💛 &&& I'm excited ( everyone is excited ) because Tommy will be launched his new song soon &&Jimmy will be featured in the MV 🥳🥳🥳🥳

 Please vote all the parts and comment about your thought 💛💛💛 &&& I'm excited ( everyone is excited ) because Tommy will be launched his new song soon &&Jimmy will be featured in the MV 🥳🥳🥳🥳

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

It's a normal day in the university. Everyone is stressing out because the exam will coming soon.

" Sawadee mueng,can you help to do a revision later. I still don't understand about calculus. Naaaaa naaaa naaaaaa " asked Natee

Saifah knocked Natee's head. He's eating an ice cream.

" Eeeyyyyyyy that's why i want you to focus in the classsss. I saw you're sleeping as if you wouldn't take a nap for 10 years. Now, you want to add burden on me? "

" Okay okay. I'll focus in the class but please help me this time. Naaaa naaaaa, you can do your revision to when you teach me "

" Alright. But with one condition. You must treat me later. I want the most expensive meal at shabu later "

" Ai Saiiii, food, food, food. All you about you is onlyyyyyyyyy fooooodd. See, your lips is dirty right now "

" haaa? my lips? which side? "

" Come here. I'll wipe it for you "

Yes, Natee glanced at Saifah. He looks charming. Every girls would scream for him. He's a good singer, knows how to play guitar and has the cutest smile. Shiyaaaaaaaaaaaa, he's my friend. He's my friend. He's my friend. I would never ever falling love with my own friend. I'm not gay either.

" mueng, how long are you going to look at me like that hah? Are you going to kiss me? "

" EEEEEEEEE NO ONE WOULD KISS YOU, OH PLEASE 🙄 "

" Then, what are you thinking just now? "

" Nothing. The anime i watched have the same eyes like you. The eyes are small "

" But all of the anime characters are the same. I couldn't memorize their face or even their name "

" How do you know? You never watch a single anime before this "

" I just don't like it. It's just not my thing "

" FINEEEE. All you know is food, food& food. Eerrrr, then I'll meet you at your apartment this evening. I have to..........

Before he finish his sentence, Natee fell down on the street. His checks were all red right now. Saifah laughed loudly. He wanted to help Natee but couldn't help from laughing at him. Then, Saifah gave a small handkerchief to Natee. The handkerchief was given by Zon last week. The handkerchief is very special as their name, SaidahZon was knitted on the handkerchief.