ONE : SAIFAHZON

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

" Shiaaaaaa Ai Zon, you are very cute " said Zon when he saw his lovely boyfriend is splashing the water. Zon's body is all wet. Zon's hair is also wet. If there's no one at the beach, Saifah would totally reach and kiss him aggressively at that time.

" Yes, i know I'm cuter than you " replied Zon with a huge smile, look like a rabbit.

" AII ZONNNNNNNNN Can you please don't torture me with your cute face? I want to 'eat' you "

Zon's cheek became red. He don't know what to response. Then suddenly, he heard the growling of Saifah's stomach, asking for food. He chuckled.

" Come on, let's go inside I'll cook for you. It's already 5pm now. But i only can cook something simple naaa " said Zon.

They were playing with the water all day long & haven't eat anything since lunch. Besides, Zon never cooks for Saifah before.

" You must be joking, right? Since when you know how to cook, baby? "

" EEEEEE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT 😑 "

" I'M KIDDING BABYYYY DONT BE MAD PLEASE. YESSSSSSSSS FINALLY I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO EAT YOUR DISHES " he acted like a kid who get his ice cream for the first time.

" Then, I'll cook spaghetti carbonara for you, okay ? "

" OK OK LET'S GO INSIDE I WANT TO HELP MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND TO COOK "

Saifah is the happiest man in the world. Although, he looks mature from his handsome-ness but his attitude is likely to a 6 years old child. He loves to tease Zon. Zon is also love being tease by his jokes. As long as both of them happy with each other then it's fine.

Saifah gave a towel and wiped Zon. Slowly, he wiped all over of Zon's body. By smelling Zon's scent is enough to make him horny. Plus, his body is very bright, white and smooth because the sun shined directly on his skin. He can't hold it anymore.

" Zon, may i kiss you? Your smell is soooo good ". Saifah shyly asked.

" ............................... "

" PLEASE NAAAAAAAA YOU'RE VERY SEXY BABYYYYYY " once again he acted like a kid.

Zon looked around to make sure that there's no one here. He slowly nodded.
Saifah passionately kissed Zon for a few minutes.They took a short breath  before continue. Full of sensation, their noses touched each other.This time, Zon let Saifah's tongue enter his smooth lips. He admitted that Saifah is a good kisser. LITERALLY A GOOD KISSER. How can i said no to you, Sai? You're very seductive thought Zon.

" I love you, Sai "
" I love you too, Zon " replied Saifah with a sincere smile.

Suddenly, Saifah's stomach started to growl again. Both of them laughed. Saifah held his small boyfriend's hands & went to their resort.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Shiaaaa Ai Zolllllllll. That's why she asked me about my vacation at the beach thought Zon.

Suddenly, Zol is walking to her room and she saw her brother.

" P'ZON WHY ARE YOU SNEAKING INTO MY ROOMMMMMMMM " shouted Zon's little sister, Zol.

" Shhhh don't be noisy, Ai Zol. I'm reading your FF about me and Ai Saifah. No wonders why all of your FF got so many likes and views, huh. Since when you know how to make romantic moments Ai Zol? "

" Well well well my brain is full of imaginations. Besides you and P'Saifah are already a couple. It makes me easier to write your story. Do you like it Phi? Of course you'll like it. Your sister never disappoints you, Phi "

" Who says i am dating Ai Saifah??!  "

" I KNOW EVERYTHING P'ZON. DON'T TRY TO DUMB ME. One more thing phi, if you have wonderful ideas to add, please don't hesitate to tell me, Phi. Don't be shy HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA " replied Zol sarcastically.

" You're talking nonsense Ai Zol "

" ZONNNNNNNN YOU HAVE A GUESTTTTTTT, YOUR FRIEND IS WAITING FOR YOUUUUUUU " said Zon's mother.

" There you go, Phi. Your boyfriend is waiting for you. Don't let him wait for you " teased Zol.

Zon's cheek is all red. He left his sister room and straightly go to the dining table. He saw the beautiful eyes, beautiful smile. MELTING. YES HIS HEART HIS MELTING. NO ONES KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE HIS HEART. He tried to look cool and greet Saifah.

" MUMMMMYYYYY, Can i stay here for tonight? I want to ....... " asked Saifah.

" Of course, son. You're always welcome here "

"I know what are you trying to say to my mom. Why are you staying here? " asked Zon with not so loudly voice so that his mother can't hear them.

" I WANT TO SEE MY BABY " whispered Saifah.

" WHO'S YOUR BABYYYY "

" YOU ARE MY BABYYYYY,, BABBYYYYY BABBYYYY BABBYY "

" Shhhhhhhh mom will hear you "

" I don't care. I want your family to know our relationship "

" Ai Saiii, we have talked about this before. One day when I'm ready, i will tell them. I know you're very excited "

" Of course I'm very excited. It's been a week we're officially a couple "

Actually, Saifah confessed his feelings towards Zon a week ago when they were at the beach. At first, Zon is not sure about his feelings. But he is never as happy as before Saifah cam to his life. Besides, his confession is very sincere. With the bottom of his heart, Zon is ready to become a best boyfriend for Saifah. He never realized that one day Zol's FF becomes a reality.

" Why are you smiling baby? " asked Saifah

" Nothing I remembered something, hehehehheeh "

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

[ THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS

[ THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS. PLEASE LEAVE IT A VOTE BCS IT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE MORE INT THE FUTURE. LOVE DALLASAA]

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛