Thirty Second

32nd: Bacio Sulla Fronte

Third Person's POV

"You're back being an aloof nerd?" Karma asked once he saw Mark seated by the shed that the water tank provides in the rooftop.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Mark asked back without even looking at Karma who sat a few inched awau from him.

"This place became my safe zone when I transferred in 9th grade." Karma stated getting Mark's attention.

"We used to share this place without talking with each other and when Jina comes and talk to you and bring you lunch." Karma added now looking at Mark.

"History is repeating itself isn't it?" Mark asked with a chuckle hanging his head low, his arms resting on his knees.

"What are you talking about?" Karma asked confused on Mark's sudden questions.

"I know that you know what's going on within the group." Mark sighed still not looking with Karma.

"It wasn't Mark. This time it's different." Karma replied with a small smile on his face.

"How?"

"We've known each othe since 9th grade, we became acquainted at 10h grade. Mark I know you really didn't consider me as a friend until just recently, keep your enemies closer right?" Karma let out a chuckle before continuing.

"In Jina's case, both Jeno and you didn't know that both of you can share the one you love if the third person is willing to love both of you at the same and both Jeno and you agreed to share and pamper the love of life with all good things together, that's why you guys fought for dominance. You fought with each other to show Jina who's better and who's the best and you ended up hurting your relationship as brothers. Jina hurt that both of you when you confess and she just told you that she only sees you and Jeno as friends." Karma paused looking Mark.

"How did you know Jeno got rejected?" Mark asked totally clueless.

"Jeno confessed after their practice, cheerleaders and basketball players are always together. You know I used to be in the basketball team but I transferred to soccer because the team is too small for three kings right?" Karma joked making Mark chuckle a bit.

"Both of you was shattered by a girl who went to study abroad. In 11th grade, we met Renjun. Renjun that spiked your love interest but it's not only yours but also Jeno's. Renjun and I became friends first and he ranted to me all of you guys did. He even shared to me how you guys confessed on the same day but different time. Why do you guys always wanna have the same person?" Karma asked jokingly looking at Mark.

"See? History is repeating itself." Mark said again looking up the sky and sighing.

"Yeah sort of but as I said it's not. Meeting Renjun made both of you fight for dominance again but it's not with each other anymore. You fought with Renjun too because he's smart, handsome, approachable, not athletic but artistic. You showed your dominance to Renjun for him to fall and notice you. You aren't against each other that time, you guys are against Renjun trying to make him realize that he deserves assholes like you." Karma calmly said.

"But he didn't notice that not until we confessed and turn the both of us down and we actedㅡ"

"You acted like assholes to him too, you treated him like the other kids in school despite of being your love interest, very different from how you treated Jina even when you acted asshole to other students, you guys didn't showed that side when you're with her." Karma stopped looking at Mark's expression who is slowly getting Mark's point.