P R O L O G U E

Fresh fallen snow coated the outside like a soft warm blanket a kid would snuggle into at that time. A family of three sat inside the tall white house as they ate dinner at the handmade crafted table their grandfather and dad had made just for them as a house warming gift before he died of cancer, A young girl sat at the far end of this table while picking at the food that was laid out before her while her father and mother enjoyed the meal that was presented before them.

"Now Honey, Don't play with your food." The mother of the child said with fake worry lacing her voice as she watched her daughter continue to pick at her food.

"Look at your mother when she's talking to you, ungrateful brat." He said before taking another bite of his chicken.

The girl dropped the fork she was moving around her plate when she flinched at her father's voice. She decided to do what she was told before she ended up in trouble for the fifth time that day, her green eyes met with blue ones that belonged to her mother that sat at the end of the table drinking her wine that her husband had poured for her.

"My dear Lilith, I will not tolerate the disrespect."

Lilith bowed her head before speaking " Yes mother my apology "

A bashing bang at the door cut the conversation between family members at short, the father of Lilith stood from his seat beside his wife not before wiping his mouth and heading towards the door to see who interrupted the family dinner.

"Shut the fuck up I'm coming " He opened the door only to be greeted with the night sky and a darkened face to match. "Sir I hope you realize that this is private property so I suggest you get off my porch."

The man who stood at the other end of the door did not speak nor move from the spot, he continued to stand at while ignoring Lilith's father's demands at that time.

The man who stood outside of the door groaned in more of a un human like groan as he went forward causing the other man that belonged to the family inside to try and back up only to trip over the carpet and fall down with the other landing on him. The wife who belonged to the man stood from her seat and rushed over to the man she loved an married hoping to be able to protect and save him, the daughter of the two decided against it and ran to her room.

She locked her cream color door that held pictures that her younger brother once drew for her before he went missing. Once she locked the doors she rushed to grab her suitcase that laid dusted in her closet, she snatched it real fast and hurriedly packed some clothes worth and some stashed food that she hid from her family.

A bang from her door had her rushing over to the window where she throws her suitcase over and hurries out the window as well.

"Please help me, please." A woman's voice cried from the other end.

She jumped from the window and in the process she twisted her ankle from the way she landed and tore her sleeves causing it to bleed, she grabbed her suitcase and rushed out of the bushes. A voice rang out in the night sky behind her before a gunshot rang out and a built hit her in her shoulder causing her to fall.

She laid there bleeding from her wound that was created by the person who shot her. Her eyes began to blur. Flash backs began to roam her mind before a figure came into her view causing her to slowly close her eyes.