Battle Cry

I reccomend you listen to "Battle Cry" by Skillet as you read this chapter. I have it on the side of the page if you're veiwing this on your computer or laptop. Not sure if it shows up for any mobile devices.

The Hi-Techs and Originals had a plan. They'd done this two days ago. Snow began to pluck random strings on her harp, but nothing started. Nobody heard a beautiful melody. Mangle groaned.

"C'mon you guys, we gotta step up our game! This has gotta be like, our battle cry! Something that makes the enemies shake in their boots! This is a life or death thing here!"

Snow tried again. This time, she had her heart set on a beautiful melody she'd planned in her head. Luna tapped a on a drumset rhythmically and simply with her drumsticks. Todd and Foxy glanced at each other and began singing... Together.

"You're on the edge of giving up. You know i feel it too. it won't be long because i'm with you..."

Bonnie began to strum on his guitar slowly and quietly. Everybody stopped.

"You guys remember this?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah, from when we had to sing for that bus full of cancer patients?" DJ recalled.

"Aye. It'd be great to sing it again." Foxy commented.

"It's a battlecry..." Chica said. "No, seriously, it's called Battle Cry and it's by Skillet. It's what those kids' doctors requested the most to be sung to their cancer patients."

"Well then, let's keep going!" Snow played her harp intro. The boys began singing, Luna drummed her heart out, Bonnie jammed out on his guitar. Then as the team reached the chorus the girls joined the boys in singing:

"If we believe we cant lose, even mountains will move. It's my faith, it's my life this is our battlecry!"

Foxy and Todd took over with their little brother solo:

"They can't take us down if we stand our ground." The rest joined in:

"If we live, if we die, we will shout out our battle cry!"

~x~

Toy Bonnie moved away from the door to the Backstage area, where the team of Originals and Hi-Techs were practicing. He could hear them, how easily they had advanced on and tackled the situation. He ran back to where the toys were practicing, the Parts/Service room.

"Welcome back, Bon-Bon." Toy Chica's voice sounded from the other end of the room. She stepped out of the shadows. "Our Puppeteer has been waiting for a report."

"Tell The Puppet Master that they're playing the 'Skillet' card."

"Which song?"

"Battle Cry."

"The one they sang for the cancer patients?"

"Yeah." Toy Bonnie nodded. Chica growled.

"They're too strong." she confessed.

"Nah," Toy Freddy's voice came from the side, and he too emerged from the side.

"I recieved a message from The Mangle. There's a few sections: Two Band songs, One accapella song, and one song without singing, just instruments."

"Alright." the Puppet Master himself stepped into the light of the doorway. "We have this, gift-wrapped."