Hospital and Kisses

Brittany's POV:

I just got San in the car damn that asshole Mike I'm tired of him trying to hurt my girlfriend he's hurt her enough now she's in the fucking hospital! I swear if he hurts her or even comees near her he won't live to see another day.

-Arrives at the hospital and takes Santana in:

Brittany:*runs in with San in her hands* Hi can somebody please help me?

*nurse runs to her *

Nurse: Hi how may I help you?

Brittany: Can you please help her *gestures to Santana*

Nurse: sure I'll be right back *runs to get a wheelchair, comes back* here just put her in the wheelchair and I will take her to see the doctor.

Brittany: Thank you *puts her girlfriend into the wheelchair*

Nurse: no problem the doctor will be out shortly to tell you information *takes Santana to see the doctor*

Brittany: *sits down in the waiting room, thinks* I hope she's alright I can't live without her she's my life, my true love.

Santana's POV

Wow where am I? I can't see anything but darkness. What happened to me? Did I get into an accident? Where's Brittany?

All I feel is pain. I just want Brittany with me
------------------------------
Brittany's POV:

Damn its been 2 hours and the doctor hasn't came out yet where is he I'm really worried about Santana... Oh here he comes.

Doctor:*walks to Brittany* Hi are you Brittany?

Brittany:Hi yes I am is Santana alright?
Doctor: yes she's alright but she's sleeping right now.

Brittany:May I see her?

Doctor: yes but be very quit.

Brittany:Thank you! *runs to sans room*

-In San's room

Brittany:*walks in really quietly*

Santana:*sleeping*

Brittany:*walks to San's bed trying to hold back her tears, grabs San's hand* Oh San I hate seeing you like this I was supposed to protect you and now you're in the hospital I'm sorry I am such a bad girlfriend I hope you know I love you.

Santana:*opens her eyes and sees Brittany* Brittany! Where am I? What happened to me? *sees Brittany is crying* Britt what's wrong?

Brittany: Santana this is all my fault you are in the hospital because Mike beat you and its my fault I should've protected you I'm sorry *crying*

Santana:Hey Britt don't cry come here. *Britt walks over to Santana* Lay down next to me *scoots over and pats the bed* *Brittany lays down next to San as San interlocks their fingers* Babe listen this isn't your fault its Mike's okay? Please don't blame yourself for this okay I love you, you are the love of my life never forget that *kisses Brittany*

Brittany:*kisses back and then pulls away* I love you too *doctor walks in and smiles at them*

Doctor:Hey girls I just wanted to let you know Santana can go home today just sign these papers and she's all yours *hands Brittany the papers*

Brittany:*signs the papers* thank you doctor *picks San up and takes her to the car, drives home*
------------------------------

Hey guys here's another update sorry for taking so long to update I've been busy with stuff but I should be updating once or twice a week now thank you for all the support love you all <3 make sure to vote and comment on the story also if any of you have ideas please let me know thank you for reading!