𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕪! (DT POV, PT 1)

Main characters: Dream Team (Dream, George, Nick/Sapnap)

TW: Robbery??? 

Note: Shorter chapter (only about 600 words compared to the others which are around 1,500 words), but this is part one. Part two will be posted tomorrow and will take a different perspective, as well as how it ends. Also, this is how the Dream Team first meet the Elite Team ;)

~~~~~*~~~~~

"Oh my God, are we actually gonna do this?" George whispered, visibly nervous. The other two men were nervous too, but they had put way too much time and effort into this plan to back out now. Dream grinned.

"Of course we are! C'mon, Georgie, you were so excited about this!" Dream responded. George let out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, if we're gonna do it, we should start now. There's no telling how early they wake up," Nick stated, the other two nodding. They gave each other glances of confirmation and made their way to the back door. Nick managed to unlock it and quietly opened it, taking careful steps inside. The other two followed close behind, glancing around the dark mansion.

They looked at each other, giving each other hand signals only they knew. The each quietly split up; George went to the living room while Nick and Dream wandered down a hallway. Nick checked the rooms on the left while Dream wandered into the rooms on the right. The first room Dream checked was a closet, which had nothing of interest in it. He wandered into the next room, which seemed to be a guest bedroom. On the walls were a few small daggers, so he decided to take them. He put them in the bag on his back and wandered into the next room when he saw nothing else interesting.

He continued, finding more weapons that seemed to serve no purpose other than decoration and found a few other... interesting things. Wow, they really have money to burn, don't they? He thought, staring at a weird glass sculpture of an apple with a face. He decided not to take that as he left the storage room, quietly walking into the hallway. He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Nick entering the hallway from the last door on the left of the hall. They both made their way into the living room, where they saw George organizing his bag of stolen things. When he heard footsteps, his eyes shot up, letting out a relieved sigh when he saw it was just Dream and Nick.

George got up, carefully throwing the bag over his shoulder. They all shared glances of confirmation, and together they made their way to the back door. Just as Nick reached for the door handle, they heard the creaking of floorboards behind them. Nick quickly opened the door, assuming they were caught and made no effort to be silent as he bolted out. George and Dream did the same, hearing frantic walking behind them as they rushed into the woods behind the mansion. The footsteps didn't seem to follow them into the forest, but they continued running until they felt safe.

"Oh... my God... I can't believe we just got away with that!" George said in disbelief, catching his breath. Nick looked over at him.

"What are you talking about? If we were any slower, we would've been dead!" He stated. Dream chuckled.

"But we aren't~" He teased. Nick rolled his eyes while George chuckled. A few moments passed as they caught their breath before George spoke up.

"So, uh, now that we've successfully stolen from them, how are we gonna return their stuff?" 

~~*~~

I promise the next part will be longer. I have a couple more oneshots in the works, but I'm still open to requests.

Also, I've begun writing the main story, but I'm going to wait to post the first part until I have a few chapters already done.