Asher

"Hey Guys, how was your first day?" Brent asked as we made our way to the house.

"It was pretty good, we made a few friends." I said hoping that would be the end of the conversation. Luckily it was since we live fairly close to the school.

We made our way into the house after Brent parked the car. Tyler and Matt ambushed us as soon as we walked through the door.

"Ashhh!" Tyler screamed as he clung onto my legs.

"Hey buddy. How was your first day at school?" I replied as I hugged him back.

"It was pretty good. Matt and I made a ton of new friends. I think we're popular now." Tyler laughed as he explained.

"What about you Matt? Did you enjoy it as much as Ty did?" Mikey asked him.

"Yeah I guess, Ty loves the attention we're getting. I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet." Matt explained like the young Einstein he is.

"Well, I'm glad you both enjoyed your day. A little tip, is to not let the attention change who you guys are, also don't let the popularity change your relationship with each other. Remember you're brothers before anything." I said to them as they nodded their heads and muttered a "love you ash" before going back to playing their game.

"Hey boys, how was your first day? Mom asked as she walked into the living room.

"Well it was great I guess. We made a few friends." I explained giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"We're going to el vallarta to celebrate!, so go get ready and be down in ten." Mom said as she pushed us both upstairs.

I mentally groaned not really wanting to go out and do anything else for the day but I went and got ready anyways. I took a quick 5 minute shower and put on my "signature" look.

"You look good." I said to Mikey as we both met at the stairs and made our way down. "Thanks dummy." He replied as he ruffled my hair.

"Lucas, Tyler, and Matthew, let's go! Time to roll." Mom screamed upstairs. Moments later the three boys rushed downstairs and ran outside.

I don't know how my mom does it. Managing a household FULL of boys while pregnant and working. She's superwoman in my eyes, and I give her props for doing it successfully.

After a ten minute noisy trip to the restaurant, we finally made it and I couldn't be happier to get out of that car.

We made our way into the restaurant and were immediately sat down at a large table.

"Hi! My name is Marshall, and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you all to drink?" Our waiter, Marshall, asked.

As I look him over I notice that he is really good looking. He has dirty blonde hair, looks really fit in his uniform, and looks about 5'8. He's really cute.

"And for you?"

"What?" I said as I noticed everyone's eyes on me, including Marshall's.

"What do you want to drink?" He explained as he gave me a small smile.

"Oh sorry, I must've zoned out. I'll take water." I said as he continued to smile at me and write down my order on his notepad. "Gotcha." He said moving onto the next person.

I can't believe I just embarrassed myself in front of a really cute guy. I need to go to the bathroom.

"Um, excuse me guys. I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." I explained as I got up and made my way to the bathroom.