-𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠-

-Sammy POV-
__________

I looked over at Y/N. She fell asleep on the couch. I smiled and got up. "I wonder if Bendy is alright...yesterday was really bad for him..." I thought. I sighed and looked at Y/N one last time before walking into complete darkness.

I was about to pass the Ink Machine room when I heard quite whimpers. I walked inside and saw Bendy in the corner, crying. I sighed and walked up to him. I sat down next to him and put an arm over his shoulder. "Why are you crying?" I asked. Bendy looked up at me then back down. "N-no reason..." He mumbled through sobs.

I frowned and thought for a second. "Is it about Angela?" I asked. Bendy glared at me. "I said not to mention her damn name." He growled. I nodded. "I bet we can bring her back Bendy...we just need to turn on the Ink Machine."

"But how?" He asked. "Well...maybe Y/N know how to turn it on! We never really asked her." I said. Bendy smiled softly and nodded. "O-ok..."

"I'll go wake her up!" I said as I got up and begun walking away. "Ok...!" Bendy replied.

I walked out of the room and into the hallway. Then I entered the room Y/N was in. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping. She was so cute when she slept.

I walked up to her and shook her awake. "Huh? Y-yes Sammy?" She asked. "We need your help..." I said. She nodded and got up.

I brought her to the Ink Machine room and looked over at Bendy. He was standing up and staring at Y/N. I sighed and nodded to Bendy. Bendy nodded back and walked closer to Y/N. "So, Y/N...do you know how to turn on the Ink Machine?" Bendy asked. Y/N stared in confusion. "Uhhhh...don't you turn it on with the lever saying ink pressure?"

"How do you know so much?" He asked. I smirked and looked down at Y/N. "Well...My brother is Joey Drew...he use to work here!" She said.

My eyes widened. I stared at Bendy, worried. "Is he dead?" He asked. Y/N shook her head. "Why that damn little traitor! When I see him I'll-..."

"Befriend him!" I finished. Bendy gave me a glare of anger and turned around, walking away. "Fix the machine or die." He said before leaving the room.

Y/N looked up at me and tilted her head. "Why is Bendy so mad at Joey?" She asked. I froze for a minute before answering. "He abandoned us..." I said. She stared at me in shock. "I-I'm so sorry..." she said. "It's not your fault..." I replied. I smiled as she did the same.

Y/N stared at me for a few more minutes before coming closer. She quickly kissed my lips before running away, covering her face. I blushed and smirked. "That girl is awesome..."

-Word count: 507-