-𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐴 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠-

-Sammy POV-
__________

I sat down at the end of my bed, thinking. Y/N probably hates me now...I would hate me to...I mean I hurt her friend...what's not to hate about that?

I sighed and looked at the ground. A sudden knock on my door alerted me. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Y/N...please let me in, Sammy..." Y/N begged. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine...come on in..." I said.

The door opened and Y/N stepped in the room. She closed the door behind her and sat down next to me on the bed. "Sammy? Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. "It's just...stuff...it's nothing you need to worry about..." I said. Y/N sighed and placed her hand on mine. I looked at her in confusion. "I'm sorry if Heather made you feel...bad? She is a little to protective...especially when you threw her into a wall..."

"Okay...you don't need to bring that up...I know I messed up...and not even I would forgive me for what I did-,"

"You kidnapped me!" Y/N said. My eyes widened as I stared into her eyes. "But...I'm grateful for that...because if you never kidnapped me...I would have never met you..." She said with a smile as she hugged me. I blushed slightly then smiled as well as I hugged her back.

Y/N looked up at me with a slight smirk. She then sat up on her knees and kissed me. I blushed at the sudden kiss, but then kissed her back. Soon the kiss turned into a make out once again. I pinned her down on the bed as we kissed, but then we quickly separated when we heard the door make a small creak.

I looked over to see Heather as she was crossing her arms. Seriously...when am I ever
gonna be alone with her? I asked myself. I glared at Heather as she smirked. "So you guys are together, ehh?" She asked. I growled. "It was just a small kiss! That doesn't mean anything!"

"Sure...Anyways, 'Bendy' is what he said his name was, told me to come get you, Sammy. He wants you to help him do something." Heather explained. I sighed and nodded. "Tell him I'll be there in a second..." I said. She nodded and left the room.

Y/N groaned and pushed me onto the floor. "Y/N...what the hell..." I mumbled as I laid on the floor. Y/N giggled and sat up. "Go see what Bendy wants...I'm going to stay in here..." she said. I nodded and stood up, leaving the room. Let's go see what Bendy wants now...

-Word count: 460-