-𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟?-

-Y/N POV-
_______

Me and Alice we're still talking about stuff before the front door slammed open, revealing Bendy and Sammy. "What do you guys ge- BENDY! WHAT THE HELL!" Alice growled. Bendy chuckled nervously before running to his room, locking the door behind him. Alice then got off the couch and ran after him.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Sammy. "You kidnapped someone, didn't you?" Asked as I stared into his silver eyes. "Uhm! No! Definitely not- Okay fine, yes..." Sammy said. I giggled and got off the couch. "Why did you kidnap another 'sheep'? Don't you have me?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Of course! You'll always be my sheep! But Bendy wanted to get you friend." Sammy said nervously. I sighed. "Just wake whoever it is up!" I said. He laughed and nodded. "You and Bendy are very similar..." He said. I shook my head. "No you aren't!" I said. Sammy nodded. "Sure..."

Sammy then put down the person her kidnapped. "Wait...Heather!?" I shouted. He twitched his eye. "Wait...you know her?" He asked. "Yes! She's my friend I was telling you about!" I said. Sammy smiled. "Wow...what a coincidence..." Sammy mumbled. "Yeah...it is...Did you read my Journal?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "What's that?" He asked. I sighed. "It's where I write all my important stuff in! Did you read it?" I asked once more. He shook his head. "I didn't even know you had one to be honest..." 

I smiled and rolled my eyes before looking at Heather. "Wake her up!" I I ordered. Sammy nodded and grabbed out his phone. He turned on an alarm and then waited for it to go off. Once it went off, Heather groaned, rubbing her eyes and stretching out her arms. "Five more minutes, mom!" She mumbled. I giggled and hugged her. She then opened her eyes and smiled as she hugged me back. "Y/N! Where were you all this time?" Heather asked. "Heather! It's only been a day! I've been here with my friends!"

"What friends- AHHHH!" Heather screamed when she saw Sammy. "Hey! You're the one who threw me into a wall! That hurt like hell you know!" She hissed. Sammy chuckled nervously. "Sorry about that..." He apologized. Heather rolled her eyes and looked at me again. "You were with him! Why?" She asked. "I-uhhhhh...I don't know honestly! It's kinda all just happened..." I said. Heather nodded as she gave a glare to Sammy. Sammy sighed and walked away.

"Heather...please don't be mean to Sammy...after all...we would have never been here if it weren't for him!" I smiled. "Exactly! He's bad luck!" Heather said. "No! That's not what I meant! I meant that we probably wouldn't have seen each other for a long time if it wasn't for him!" I explained, more clearly now. She sighed. "I guess you're right...but what's so important about him that makes you so overprotective?"

"I would be overprotective over you if someone made you sad!" I said. "Not this much...what's so important about him, Y/N?" Heather asked once again. I sighed and leaned close to her ear and then whispered in it. "We are kinda together..." I whispered with a slight blush. "Your what!? Your a-," I cut her off by putting a hand on her mouth. "Everyone probably already knows,  it let's just try to keep it a secret...I don't want him knowing I told you..." I said. She nodded with a smile. "You've only known him for like a day though..."

"Yeah...I guess it's love at first sight then..."

-Word count: 614-