Chapter 7🦋

Kj's POV

It's been a month since Joshua has thrown me the surprise party and Josh and I's relationship has been stronger then ever. In the upcoming weeks we both have our season openers for basketball. I'm excited and a little nervous considering the fact that I got the girls volleyball team a ring and now everyone else wants me todo it again with the basketball team. I plan on doing so in just nervous I don't want to be the reason we lose.

Anyways I'm also excited for winter break. Today is our last day before break. Mine, Bronny's, and Josh's families are all going to the cabin we have up on the mountains I'm excited for that too, because we are driving this time, not flying so I'll be able to crack out the vlog and upload another video. From what I've heard from my mom and dad and aunties we're going to have three or four cars. The kids in one, the moms in one, and the dads in another. Then they may take the camera crew in a car if not then they're just going to fly there. I just can't wait for the break to finally be here.

~~~•~~~• time skip •~~~•~~~

"Brrringgg." The finally bell of the day rings. I run out the class and run to my friends, which consist of Mikey, Bronny, Robyn, Kym, Leilahni, Diorr, and this new girl that Bronny really likes I think her name is Madison, but I'm not one hundred percent sure on that she seems cool though.

"It's winter break bitches!" I shout as I jump on to Josh's back and kiss his cheek and hop down.

"Someones ready for the road trip." Leilahni remarked at my sudden burst of energy.

"Yes I am Lei because I get to be with my best friends and boyfriend for Christmas and New Years." I told her getting all smiley.

"We know, but let's head to the mall so I can get a present for a special someone." Robyn said.

"Ok, let's go." Bronny said as we walked off to the parking lot.

Myself, Josh, Kym, Leilahni, and Diorr got in Josh's car and Mikey, Robyn, Bronny, and Madison got in Diorr's car.

"So you guys what's the sleeping arrangements for the cabin?" Kym asked us.

"Well I have it all set up I just don't know if I'll have Kennedy and Zuri in my room this year or or if they get there own room this year." I told the girls as we were pulling up to the Cerritos mall.

"Heyy we should all get our nails done. It will be the last time until after season for us." Leilahni said.

"I'm down, do we want to have Madison join us too?" I asked because I didn't know how well everyone knew each other.

"Shit, I don't care I just want my nails done." Kym said and all the other girls agreed.

"Ok so I'll ask her and when I ask her Robyn you can get your gift for whoever and meet up in like 30 minutes?" I asked coming up with the plan.

"Sure." Robyn said and walked off to the store.

We then meet up with the rest of the group.

"Hey there gonna get there nails done so you'll want to look through the mall and get some new shoes maybe?" Josh asked the boys.

"Sure, but after that we're going home cause I still need to pack." Mikey said.

"Ok, Madison do you want to join us?" I asked Madison.

"Sure." she replied smiling and walking off with the rest of the girls.

" she replied smiling and walking off with the rest of the girls

Kym's nails

Robyn's nails

Robyn's nails

 Leilahni's nails

Leilahni's nails

Madison's nails

Kj's nails~~~•~~~• time skip •~~~•~~~

Kj's nails
~~~•~~~• time skip •~~~•~~~

We all had our nails done. They all looked super cute and I couldn't wait for the trip tomorrow. The girls met up with the guys awhile ago, but Josh isn't here yet.

"Hey Mikey, where's Josh at?" I asked my brother.

"He's getting a last minute gift for someone. He didn't say who." Mikey told me.

"Oh ok." Is all I said I then texted Josh and asked him where he was at.

"I'm right here." I heard a voice say. I turned around and it was Josh. I smiled and we walked back to the car.

~~~•~~~• time skip •~~~•~~~

We got home and everyone was there since we are all staying at my house for tonight so we can leave together. It's now time for bed. And teenagers are down in the movie room. We are all sleeping here tonight so we can be together and because we just watched a scary movie and none of us were willing to be left alone.

~~~•~~~• time skip •~~~•~~~

It's the first day of winter break and we're leaving in like 5 minutes I can't wait. We all have everything packed up and we're getting into the cars. I'm gonna be sitting with Josh for sure and then either Kennedy or Zuri.