The Next Chapter of Life

Maya's POV
I have applied to NYU to start art school I am still waiting for the letter from them. Shawn just called me from my room because I received something in the mail. "It's from NYU!! I got in!!" Mom says, "Congratulations that's great honey!" Mom is 9 months pregnant with my baby sister and I am so excited because Katy is going to have someone to play with while I am at school and I'm going to be a big sister finally!

Olivia's POV
We are going to sit down tonight and decide on a name for the baby. Shawn likes Layla, Maya likes Grace, and I want to name her Mackenzie. So we have to decide as a family what to name her. "So what are we going to name this baby?" Shawn says, "Honestly, I like Mackenzie Grace." Maya and I absolutely love it. "We finally have a name for the baby that we all like, which came at a perfect time because my water just broke!" Maya called the Matthews to see if they would watch Katy while we went to the hospital and they are going to watch her.

Shawn's POV
"Oh my gosh I am about to become a father!" We got to the hospital and I am freaking out! I'm trying to keep it together for Olivia but it's not working very well. Finally after a couple hours we were able to get a little bit of sleep. After Olivia being in labor for 15 hours the doctor said it was time for her to push and at 12:30 PM on June 20 Mackenzie Grace Hunter was born. I am so in love with my beautiful family!! "Olivia, you did great baby! Thank you for giving me our beautiful daughter!" "You're welcome, and thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter too!" Olivia says back to me.

Maya's POV
Oh my gosh I am a big sister to a beautiful little sister! I am so happy!

Mackenzie Grace Hunter, my baby sister!! I love her so much!! I know her Auntie Katy will love her too!

Author's Note:
I am so sorry it has been so long since I have updated. I started at a University and my schedule has been chaotic. I am not going to promise to write often. I will write when I can, so please bear with me!