The day we met

Scrolling through her phone, [ Y/N] |L/N] came across an interesting app. It was one specified for making friends worldwide; she hadn't had many friends in real life, so she clicked on it. She downloaded it, going onto it the second it was finished. She soon set up her profile, smiling at it after a while.

[Nickname or Screen-name]
England
14

Likes:
Being alone, drawing, memes, music, memes, anime, heroes, more.
Dislikes:
Being alone, feeling lonely, not having friends, spiders, bugs, loud people, people who say 'anime is for kids'.

More:
I'm looking for a friend who can help me overcome my fear of making friends. I want someone who I can trust.

She smiled at her profile and hit save, allowing people to view it now. She turned off her phone and got into bed, waiting to see if she got anyone wanting to be her friend in the morning.

[Y/N] woke up feeling refreshed. She grabbed her phone, scrolling through it before she remembered the app she'd got yesterday. She went onto it, honestly not expecting anyone to message her, but to her surprise they did.

Icyboy: England huh? I've never
met someone from there. What's it
like?

[SN]: dark, gloomy and overall
pretty damn depressing. how's japan?

Icyboy: Oh, you replied. Japan's ok,
some of the heroes here aren't the best,
though.

[SN]: not the best??? sis yall have
all might and it's easy to say he's probably
the best hero in the world

Icyboy: All Might is good. Sole of them...
not so much.

[SN]:

Icyboy: ????

Icyboy: ????

[SN]: have... have you never memed before?

Icyboy: I can't say I have.

[SN]: oh man icyboy were gonna have fun

——————
Short chapter
Woooo
Next chapter is gonna be a 2 month time skip, soooOoOooO keep that in mind