Pt.26

"So let's do this today" Hoseok said while smiling they all nodded Jeongguk and Namjoon went back to the house to get all the weapons they had at the house.

Hoseok said "ill be back I have to go to my house real quick see you guys in ten" they nodded and Hoseok quickly left the house .

A couple minutes after Hoseok left Yoongi got a call from Jeongguk he picked it up "yeah Jeongguk everything all right?"Yoongi asked
"Yes we'll no be careful when we got to the house their was a guy here at the front door trying you look in to see if someone was home so Namjoon went to see what's happening but I'm hiding behind a car nearby okay talk later bye" Jeongguk said quickly ending the call leaving Yoongi confused.

   Yoongi told Jin and Jimin to stand by each other and not to leave each other's side Yoongi crept forward to the window and peered out but their was no one their Yoongi then crept to the back window then Jimin's room window but no one was their so they both relaxed a little.

   "Hi are you the guy who lives here?" The guy asked Namjoon nodded "yeah yes I am why?" "We'll sir where have you been" "I don't think I have to tell you that are you a cop?" Namjoon asked "well yes but just tell me where you were" the guy said obviously annoyed "fine! I was out of town at my mothers house but I came back a while ago" Namjoon answered "then if you got back a while ago why are you just entering your house?" The guy asked.

   "Sir I don't think you have the right to ask these questions and if you must know yes I got back into town a while ago but I went to see a friend for a while and when I got home I wanted to make a certain dish I can't remember the name but I know how to make it but I was thinking about what I have in the house and I was fairly sure I didn't have any soy sauce so I went to the store to get some but they were all out at the store" Namjoon said while shrugging and hanging his head.

   The guy nodded then pulled out a picture of Jimin then said "do you know this man" as Namjoon was about to answer his phone went off he put his hand up then said "one moment people I'm terribly sorry that must be my mother her dog is sick one of the reasons I went to visit her" Namjoon looked at his phone then saw it was a text from Jeongguk it read.

  "Theirs two other guys both pointing guns at you play it cool" Namjoon typed back "thanks but I think I got this😎" he slipped his phone back in his pocket then said "I'm sorry my mom said her dog is reacting well to the treatment anyways what was your question again" "do you know this man" he asked again holding up the photo Namjoon looked at it closley then shook his head and "sorry but nope".

Namjoon then turned around and walked back inside then pulled out his phone after shutting the door and texted Jeongguk "hey so what are you going to do now" Jeongguk didn't respond he walked to around the house grabbing guns and kunai's.

  Namjoon grabbed all the stuff they needed then pulled out his phone and texted Jeongguk again "dude where are you what's going on?" he waited another minute before he heard the door open he looked up to see Jeongguk walking into the house.

"Dude what happened!?!" Namjoon asked "oh well I took them out" Jeongguk answered "what do you mean took them out..."Namjoon asked "oh well I knocked them out and gave them a concussion then hit their heads a couple more times then came inside" Jungkook answered while smiling and nodding his head.

Namjoon (🤦🏻‍♀️) Namjoon then gave Jungkook some weapons then they left they got back to the house "where's Hoseok" Jeongguk asked "he said he had something to get real quick" Jimin answered.

As Jimin answered Hoseok walked into the house with a big bag "what the hell is in there a baby?" Jimin asked "uhm no..." Hoseok said raising an eyebrow then opening the bag and throwing clothes at everyone.