• 24 •

"Are you okay?", I asked as I saw all the scars and bruises on her wrists.

She turned around shocked to see me there. She quickly hid her hands behind her back, looking down.

I made my way towards her gently taking her hands in mine, making her look at me.

"It's okay", I said as I hugged her.

"You don't have to explain", I continued as I kept hugging her, she sighed and stood there.

I let her go and told her to take her time and come out later.

"Jaemin", she said.

"Hmm", i turned around

"Thank you"

"Off course silly", I ruffled her hair.

"Wait do you have anything else to wear?", I asked her when I saw her picking up her wet clothes.

She just shook her head.

"I'm a little dumb I actually brought swimming clothes with me", she sighed.

I just smiled.

"Listen after this you can say I am the smartest but don't disagree with me. Wear your wet clothes and come have fun with us and after that you can wear my hoodie over this outfit and we are all set right?", I said feeling proud.

She just started at me and smiled before shaking her head no.

"Whyyyyy", I whined.

"Come on"

"Yeonaaahhhh"

"Pleaseeee"

"For meeeee"

"Okay Jaemin now leave my hand and go away", she said trying to get out of my grip.

See people this is how you convince people, annoy the hell out of them and boom they will have no option other than agreeing.

I smiled and quickly went outside to wait, soon Yeona came out in her previous wet clothes and we made our way towards the water where everyone else was.

"YEONAAAAAAAA", we heard a screening Chenle running towards us.

He quickly picked up Yeona and ran towards the water, throwing her in, and making everyone of us laugh.

I felt a little weird but shook the thought away.

Yeona just laughed and started trying to drown Chenle in the water taking her revenge.

We all played in the water for hours before we got tired and it was already close to sunset so we decided to stop and get out of water.

"Let's go eat after this, before we go back to being trainees?", Kun hyung suggested, getting all our attention.

"I CAN NEVER SAY NO TO FOOD", Lucas hyung exclaimed a little too loudy making all of us laugh.

"Okay let's go", taeyong hyung said as we went to change back into are non wet clothes.

I quickly made my way towards Yeona and handed her my hoodie which I was wearing before we came here.

She gladly took it and thanked me  making me smile.

We quickly changed and gathered around the car.

"Oohhh are you cold?", Chenle suddenly asked Yeona, making her confused.

Silly her.

Before she could deny I jumped in.

"Yes that is why she was refusing to come in water, she was feeling quite unwell before it and now she is cold that is why being the nice person I am, I gave her the hoodie.", I lied feeling a little guilty but I quickly got over the feeling.

Chenle nodded and hugged Yeona saying how sorry he was.

I sighed in relief.

Yeona turned to me and mouthed a 'thank you'. I just smiled at her in return.

We quickly settled down in the car and johnny hyung started the car and off we drove.

Everyone was talking about their own stuff and I was just staring outside the window.

Soon we reached the food place and we all went in and decided upon our orders.

Taeyong hyung, Johnny hyung and mark hyung went to give all of our orders.

I was sitting between Jeno and jisung and beside Jisung was Yeona followed by Chenle.

I glanced at Yeona and saw her already half asleep as her head rested on chenle's shoulder who was talking about something to Renjun, trying his best not to move.

I quickly looked away and started talking to Jeno about school.

Soon our food arrived and Chenle gently shook Yeona to wake her up. She looked confused but then grabbed her chopsticks and started eating. Looking at her being this confused made me smile unknowingly as I dig into my own food.

After we were done eating we quickly paid and left, piling up in the car again.

Yeona was again on the brink of falling asleep, her head resting on jisung's shoulder now.

Why can't she sit next to me for once?

I quickly pushed the weird thoughts away and snuggled closer to Jeno who was sitting beside me. I was sleepy already.

_____________

hello!
I hope you all are doing fine :)

Stay strong and safe
Thank you for reading and please vote and comment if you like 💛