Testimony 2: Air Bubbles

Air Bubbles
by Abby Chris
a.k.a. FreedCommunity
Uyo, Nigeria

Okay how do I start?... Uh... I was 16 I think, that's four years ago.

It started with my heart hurting. One day, towards evening, my heart started to hurt really bad. I told my mom and she brushed it off as usual. (She has an issue dealing with her sick kids) it hurt too much so dad made my older brother go out and get me some drugs.

I took them and went to bed, I thought that was it. I woke the next day to a sharp pain in my side. It was so painful I started to cry right there. When I didn't show up for morning prayers mom came to yell at me, but she saw me half way off the bed. I was stuck because I just couldn't bring myself to move.

She turned me over and I told her what it felt like.

I could feel, this bubble of air moving in my lungs. It was moving, it sounds creepy right now but it hurt.

Air got into my bones and joints and I felt like a hundred year old person.

At night, it took me hours just to get up and pee.

All I took were pain relievers, paracetamol, and panadol.

Then the bubbles entered the other lung, it hurt so bad and I felt like dying.

It got worse at night. Sometimes I thought I was going to die. I kept asking God to forgive me my sins so I would go to heaven. I would lay awake crying, afraid that I would never wake up again if I closed my eyes.

Mom said it was pneumonia, I started to research and the images were just awful. Lots of people die from it.

Mom took me to church, there's a woman who's fellowship we attend some wednesday's. She prayed for me, less than five minutes.

The next day the bubble was gone.

It was my very first experience with first hand healing. I watch blind people get their sight. I watch the lame stand up and walk. But it had never happened to me.

I can honestly say, I got healed of pneumonia without ever having to go to the hospital.

I went for a check up after and the doctor told me I did have pneumonia.

• ~ • ~ •

Praise the Lord Abby for that wonderful testimony. Indeed God gives amazing healing. He used the woman to heal your pneumonia. :)

Thank you for the submission!

Let's always remember to glorify the Lord in whatever we say, do, and think. 😊😊😇😇

God bless everyone. And feel free to submit your testimonies too!