|18|

-E I G H T E E N-

"I am already in relationship" anika sentence end was meet with many gasps and "fhat the wuck" from shivaay and rudy, "what? Who is he?" dadi spoke with a little disappointment. Noticing shivika closeness she was sure they both will realise their love someday soon.

"FOOD" om causally shrugged shoulders giving a relief to everyone. " arey om! I thought to see their reaction. You spoiled everything" whined anika.

"you don't know ani, I think I saved two persons from getting heartattack" om eyes were on shivaay and rudy who finally drank water with sigh.

"so di, you are not committed  right?" rudy want to make sure things. Anika nodded no. He smiled, still they are chances for his favourite couple"by the way, bhaiya knows cooking" rudy didn't make any eye contact.

"huh?" asked shivika in confusion

"I mean, the person you will marry will know cooking.... I can call him bhaiya na?" rudy manipulated his words "but he will be jiju right? As you call me didi"

"after  your marriage I will call you bhabhi. I aways wanted to call you bhabhi"

"weird wish" commented anika. In this whole conversation shivaay tried to remain silent seeing the topic fully concentrating on anika's to be husband he said "okay stop this topic. All are showing their interest as if she is getting married soon"

"what's wrong in that?If you she find someone she will marry soon" said pinky, she really can't believe how can her son be this much buddhu

.
.
.
.
.

Next day
Night

Anika came out of her shower with wet hair. Water dropping down on her shoulders, she opened her cupboard and to pick her night suit. She received a call from rudy, he informed that party was going smooth till now,how guests are you praising her.

She heard her door bell, bid bye to rudy and  made way towards hall thinking who could be at this time. She opened slightly and peeped out, saw a man standing in jeans, a tee and a jacket over it.

He was wearing a cap, a mask on his face. He had a bag pack over one shoulder, his attention was on phone. She voiced "who?" gaining his attention. He looked from his screen to her, "shivaay" whispered anika opening the door a little wide now.

Shivaay removed his mask revealing face, he frowned at her "how can you open door for strangers? How do you know it's me?"

Before he could continue his questions anika replied "I didn't open door for strangers, I first peeped out after knowing it's you I opened and I recognised your eyes"

They heard a voice "sir", shivaay turned his left to the see cab driver standing there.

"what?"

"change sir" driver walked few steps forward, until shivaay screamed "no need you can keep with you "

"arey shivaay, take" She can't see driver as he is standing at a distance outside.

"sir, I don't know want  extra money" driver asserted genuinely, shivaay signalled her to close door. Anika looked on confused seeing his expression. Shivaay pushed anika a little back, closed door and went near driver.