|20|

-T W E N T Y-

"Don't go on height" warned shivaay showing his index finger, when anika commented on his height in between their fight

"I will" she pushed  his finger down with hand, looking straight into his eyes. Both were throwing glares at each other. "then, why you called me messy? "

"you called me tadibaaz"

"you know what I hate you" anika again concentrated on her mobile. Shivaay anger rose, he will never let her have last word. "feelings are mutual, psyco" shivaay sat beside her getting back into checking his mails.

Anika closed his laptop, "whom you called psyco?". Looking at her, he shrugged his shoulder saying "ofcourse you!". He expected her to argue back, but much to his surprise she smiled back.

He gave her a confused look when she took his laptop from his lap and kept on table. "what...." his words trailed off when he left her looking intensely into his eyes pushing her long fingers into his hair, she slowly ran her hand into his soft hair passing him a smile she tugged them hard earning a painful scream from him.

He pushed her hands, running his hand into his hair. He glared at her while she passed an innocent look. He pushed her on floor, she laughed rolling on carpet. "stop?!" warned shivaay which definitely didn't have any impact on her.

He immediately shifted beside her pulling her hair, her smile was long forgotten she screamed while trying to shove his hands off. She held his hair tugged them hard, "aah.. Anika leave!"

"first you leave"

"No.. First you leave!" shivaay loosen his grip a little, she tugged his hair still harder making him leave her locks completely. As soon as he took his hands back she too left his hair. Both glared each other, shivaay noticed her few hair strands in his palm, "oops! "

Anika looked at his palm when she heard his exclamation, she kicked his legs with legs "idiot!..."

"God! Psyco you have hair fall!" he exclaimed clearing his hands from hair strands. Anika nodded with a sad pout "I know.I tried many redemies but no use!"

"as much as I observed you never kept oil!" told shivaay running his fingers into her dark black soft locks this time ever softly. She sighed listening to him, "eww! I hate oil!"

"atleast keep in night and wash next morning!" suggested shivaay "no need to keep daily... At least weekends!". Anika nodded no making a face

"when was the last time you kept oil to hair!" enquired shivaay, making her frown "I didn't remember!"

"chalo... Now go keep oil, later do head bath" suggested shivaay, anika nodded no. "God! Why you girls are so complicated. You won't like oil, follow remedies but need long, silky thick hair"

"how you know!! Exactly we are lazy to maintain but we need perfect hair" said anika with a proud smile on ladies, shivaay rolled his eyes "prinku used to be the same, she used to complain about hair loss and get scolding from dadi for not keeping oil!"

"chodo... I am leaving" anika tried to stand only to be pulled down by him. Shivaay was faster enough to catch her. She wiggled in arms, he twisted her hands behind her pulling here more into him. He noticed her scarf on side table, he took advantage and tied up her hands back with scarf.

Anika who was lost in their proximity came into senses after realising her hands were tied. Shivaay stepped back smirking at her, she wiggled glaring at him.