|39|

-T H I R T Y    N I N E-

Anika opened eyes with jerk listening to rudy's  my name is sheela.. Sheela ki jawani loud ringtone, shivaay pulled her close rubbing arms to make her relax. "who the hell will have such a worst ringtone rudy!" shivaay shouted at rudy as that not so decent ringtone disturbed her sleep.

Rudy ignored his bhaiya and kept the call on speaker "ha bhavya bol!"
"rudy!.... Shall we go for a long drive with anika di now?" anika instantly responded with a yes "oh call is on speaker?Anyways you guys start from home and pick me up from hostel" bhavya hanged the call.

"you are sleepy right, Then why do you need a long drive now?" shivaay questioned the ever crazy girl he have seen, "me and rudy are going. If you want join or else sleep.... Om, gauri why don't you people join us?" anika said pushing his hands away, later suggested rikara to also join as she and rudy walked down.

"you people sleep.... We may return late" shivaay informed elders before following the gang down. He ran down steps to catch up with them, "dare you sleep in middle of drive" he smacked anika's head before throwing his car keys to rudy.

Anika glared him soon her attention was drawn by rudy "you three take backseat, bhavya will take front seat" rudy sat in driving seat, frowned seeing them still standing clueless "what's wrong" he wiggled eyebrows rolling down window

"rudy we are four in total how can we adjust in three seated" gauri let their confusion out, rudy sighed "oh!My to be bhabhi... You are only three... One, two three" he counted numbers pointing his fingers at them

"my maths topper. We are four. One, two three four" shivaay taunted before counting with pointed finger "bhaiya may be I am poor in maths but not in logic and gauri bhabhi I said you all as three because shivaay bhaiya and anika di will literally stick with each other.. So they are counted as one not two" gauri, om agreed with rudy whilst Shivika stood there having no idea how to react.

Picking up bhavya, rudy drove through long road to hilltop. Bhavya played soft music, shivaay who was scrolling his mobile turned right to see gauri's head on Om's shoulder, their gaze fixed outside window. He smiled before turning his head left to see anika sleeping leaning her head back, he kicked her leg  "I warned you right"

She rolled her eyes, pulling bhavya's scarf to wrap around her. She positioned herself in many angles trying to find a comfortable one, finally made a defeated face to shivaay who kept his eyes on her.
He signalled through eyes as if getting meaning she shifted into his lap.

He shifted more towards window holding her in arms, she wrapped scarf around them later pushed her face into his neck. His hands inside scarf kept rubbing her arms, "comfortable?" he questioned in low key tone getting no response he cracked his head was surprised to see her already asleep.

He pecked her hairline as hands pushed her face more into neck. Supporting his head over hers, he looked at specular night view.

.
.
.
.
.

She pushed her eyelashes upward, taking few moments finally  pulled away from his neck making him aware of her actions. Rubbing her eyes with back of palm she noticed car halted at hilltop, rudy bhavya, om gauri sat on different rocks immersing themselves into sky leaving shivika alone in car.

She leaned on window, peeping outside with gaze stuck on fireflies luminating in far away bushes. Both kept their eyes fix on the beauty before them. She on nature. He on her.

She closed  eyes in contentment when he kissed her temple leaning forward. She passed a lazy smile, he sat leaning back. "sun..." "humm bol" she sat facing with legs on either sides giving him all attention.