Meeting the band uwu

*2d pov*

"I cant beleev I gawt myself a new jee eff I'm so nervous owo. " 2d says nervously the morning after meeting Miku, dressed up in some more plain ass clothes he got from ross on a clearance sale. "I should invite her to meet tha band!" He texts the gang and asks them if they could meet up at kong studios and meet his new girlfriend miku. They all say yes and he walks back to miku's house bc she didn't give him her number. 

*miku pov* 

Miku wears the same outfit as always and opens the door to her new boyfriend standing outside. "Whatsup femboy looking ass bitch?? Where we heading dumbass??" 2d looks down at the floor and mumbles out, "I thot yew could meet tha band..." Miku laughs and says, "lmaoooo I have a band too. it's called vocaloid dumbass you couldn't even be at my level bitch I'm more famous then you." 2d starts walking to kong studios and asks, "what songs do you make?" Miku glares and says "yassai juice, ever heard of it? no you haven't because you're a dumbass thicc ass femboy ass bitch." 

"Yes I hate jews? what kind of song is that?"

"It's in japanese but you wouldn't know that bri ish femboy"

They make it to KOng studios and as soon as they open the door miku locks eyes with

HIM

He was beautfiul. He had bright chartreuse green skin, and long black bangs that covered his eyebrows. his eyes were grey and he smelled like shit. he was the perfect man <3333

"who dat green bitc he looken kinda fine god motherfuvkin dammmnnn"

"oh das murdoc he's da bass player"2d says shyly.

Miku thinks about dating murdoc but it wouldn't be right, she's dating 2d now. 

if only 2d wasn't there smh but at least he's a thicc ass hot ass femboy so it's aight.