Going In

I quickly got a hold of Dannie . She was bleeding . I asked her "What happened?" She couldn't even move . I had to take her to the hospital . But what was I going to say to the people ? they will say I'm crazy if I tell them the truth !

David gave me a case and said " Take her to the hospital and make sure she's okay . You take this case just incase you'd like to do the ritual again . "

I carried Dannie up and out of the hole and made sure the receptionist didn't see us going otherwise they'd think David had done it . For a sec I was kinda pissed at David but I couldn't do anything otherwise I'd have to fight against an old lady Mrs.Gartner ...

I had Dannie lie in the backseat and I drove fast . Just then Dannie looked at me and mumbled " Hey ... I'm fine ... don't go to the hospital . Stop the car . Listen to me first . " I stopped the car and I turned around . She continued " When I was in there , I saw things I had never seen in my life ever before . I saw my own death and how David became crazy . It was the ghost of my ex . He found out that my love for him wasn't true and he was furious . He is upset that I am alive and he said his soul is still roaming the earth and that he'll cause trouble . He says he want me or a sacrifice ! But I've caused too much trouble ! I can't live with the thought of a sacrifice ! Not because of me ! "

I cried a lot . Then I looked at Dannie's bruised body and I said " Okay ... first of all you're not going to die ! Second of all , you're body is bleeding and I am going to take you to the hospital ! "

"What are you going to say to them ?!? They'll think you've lost your mind ! " She defended.

" YOUR BODY IS FUCKING BLEEDING!! YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ! Dannie , you're alive . And aren't you greatful for that ? You deserve more ! You need to live ! " I convinced her . We drove off and I ended up admitting her to room number 407 ... or what is 417 or .... I'm starting to forget also .

I cleaned her face with a towel . I brushed her soft hair with my fingers and I gave her the longest kiss I had ever given to her . I cried a bit and said "Good Bye" That was my hardest goodbye .

I drove to Dannie's home recklessly and even almost got into an accident . I was shaking . I opened the case and started doing the same thing that David it . I was doing the ritual on myself .

I woke up in a dark room . It had a long hallway with a door at the end . Candles lit to lead to the door . I put my left foot in front of my right and made my way to the door . I wriggled the silver knob and opened the door . It was darker and darker . Then , I saw him . It was Dannie's ex . He turned around to see my full face and he said " You're not Danielle ! Who are you ? " I was speechless and in silence .

" SPEAK ! " he blared . The sound was loud , echoing the dark and empty spaces . I gulped and replied " I am Noah Peters . "

" Ahh ! I see ! You are Danielle's boyfriend . Well isn't that sweet ? " He mocked . I decided not to argue considering the fact that he can kill me at anytime . " Well ! Did that selfish bitch send YOU ? For the sacrifice ? " he continued .

I said " No . I have come in place of her . I have sent myself . "

" Oh boo hoo ! The two love birds can't have a simple , yet normal life can they ? I once loved her more than she loved herself . I even showed gratitude towards the father . Even when I was killed in the most gruesome way possible . But I thought I had died for someone more worth it . But it turned out she didn't even love me . " He said .

I asked "So , what do you want?"

" I want revenge . And I'm gonna get it . You're a perfect little boy that I can use . You're my key to success . After I kill you , I can be free from roaming earth . I will find my light ! " He replied .

My heart rate was the most fastest at the time .

" I will keep you for some time to see you suffer . I won't starve you . I will do more than that . Speaking of starving and hunger , I have an idea . I am going to cut you piece by piece . First of all I'm going to cut your tongue . " He said. I was freaking out by that point . I had almost lost my mind . I was thinking ' how would Dannie go through this ? '

OKAY OKAY ! YEAH I KNOW ITS KINDA GROSS BUT IF YOU HAVE A SOFT HEART , I GUESS YOU COULD SKIP TO CHAPTER 14 WHERE ALL OF THE GROSS THINGS END . BUT THOSE BRAVE ENOUGH CAN READ FURTHER . UMM THIS IS KINDA WHERE THE HORROR KICKS IN !!

BESIDES ALL THAT , THANKS FOR THE 507 READS AND COUNTING !! YOU GUYS ROCK !! VOTE VOTE VOTE !!! AND FOLLOW OF COURSE !

THANKS LOVLIES !

From ~ Yo mama !