Dear Dannie

Dear Dannie ,

Danielle Meredith Brooks . I love you a lot . Don't blame yourself for my death . My soul still rests here with you :)

So umm yeah I'm kinda dead . So this is how it feels ? Not that bad . Umm , I've started forgetting . But you know what ? I haven't forgotten a couple of things . I have forgot college but I haven't forgotten your smile . I have forgotten the tune to my favourite song , but I haven't forgotten the sweet ring to your name . The way you used to say mine will also never be forgotten . I haven't forgotten your hair and the way it's so wild . I haven't forgotten your love . I have forgotten the two people that I used to stay with during college . I still don't remember the college's name . I have totally forgotten the smell the foods I used to love but I can guarantee that I haven't forgotten the taste of the first kiss we exchanged .

Stay happy . You know why I chose those words ? Cause you can't make others happy if you're not happy in the first place . Don't go pleasing others while you're not pleased . It's your life and just make sure you're happy . I'm up here and I'm watching over you and all the stupid things you'll do . I saw you trip this evening when you walked inside the house . I laughed my ass off . The way you jumped to get my letter though was totally hilarious .

The only thing is , I don't know where I'm going with this letter . But that's it ! You don't know where life takes you . You just gotta go with it . And if you don't like anything , maybe you could be the next big change . Change what you don't like and don't be afraid to . Fall in love and pick yourself after you're done crying cause you fell in love too hard .

Dance and sing and make the most of it but never stop being you . Cheer up and don't be sad . C'mon I'm already dead so you need to keep a promise . At least one promise to keep the dead mans soul happy ? okay . Promise me you'll always be smiling . You're smile is a keeper :)

Love , Noah Peters . ( The doofus )

YEAH YEAH IM SORRY BOUT THAT ! NOAH DIED ... BUT ITS OKAY ... ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO AND THEN IM GOIN TO ADD AN AUTHORS NOTE TOO ! SO STAY TUNED AND BRACE YOURSELF FOR WHATS COMING UP NEXT PEOPLE ! THE NEXT STORY WILL BE BETTER AND IVE ALREADY PLANNED IT OUT SO YEAH . BIE BIE

~ The Hot One :P