Can the dark make a spark....

Hello kohais! 

New chapter, new writing lets see if you like it!

Warning: Nyctophobia (Fear of the dark)
(Before i got this wrong so i would like to apologize in advance. I'm sorry for the mistake I have made. Thank you for telling me)

Nishinoya

He left. Not like he was gone. But to the point where I was in my house, alone. The darkness taking over my thin body in a way, like a pool you would swim in. The hallways held voices as all of them were the comforting soft voice that left the tall figures mouth, asahi. So big yet so soft, a big teddy bear. 

Within these walls held his voice. Not only of his, not only of hers, not only of the fights that occurred. But those demons that hide in the dark. The lights turned on bright, but the in visons of them stay in my head as they will form and soon pop up. Scaring me, causing me to run as it was like a game of tag. But with the game came cries with lies that spoke in my head. There laughing while i'm having in visions of them in my head.

Gasping as im grasping the boy who left me in my bed. Asahi. Come back, dont slack.  As my breathing becomes heavier as hyperventilating soon occurs. Cause with this game of tag comes a bag soon covering over my head, darkness. My eyes wide as I cried. Air being lose from my lungs. But if you saw reality. 

A boy, In his head. Laying on the cold floor that holds these voices and monsters. As all I do is shake, pathetic. They laugh and run after me as I try to breathe try to see. But I can't. The way they wrap around me, its like a cage. A cage I can't get out of. A cage under water. They peak and sneak as they all are in my head, yet feel so real.

They roar as it begins to pour. Rain plummets to the ground as it seems so round as it makes soft sounds. But the sounds don't have me found. As its cold, theres no one to hold. So I stay on the floor, watching it pour. Watching the monsters come out of the dark, maybe leaving a fingermark. But the mark is one only I can see. As my brain seems to go insane. But the reason behind this is all because of the dark. The night where there's no light.

But why me, why cant I see. That they all lay inside my head. As it's only my mind making up such things. I know it's in my head, as they are dead, non- existing. I try to tell myself there not real, but each time the darkness takes over the hallway, the movie starts to play. As in the end I die. As in the end they chase me. Inches away from my touch.  It's like a nightmare with no ending. As the only thing that can end my pain. not leaving me in vain. Is a human, one with me. Asahi, as I wish it would be him to stay. 

But I never told him this fear. As I am scared of what he may thing as I also don't think he should deal with this problem of mine. He doesn't need to sooth me. As it's a waste of his time, a waste of his dime. As I can try to fight on my own. As I have to face it eventually. But with facing these monsters i'm facing my mind. Myself. But how will it work out? Will it?

.

.

.

.

.

Can the dark truly make a spark?

.

.

.

Theme of the story: Autophobio: fear of the dark. How are mind can make us see things we make up. How it can hold us in a nightmare we can't get out of. 

Hello kohais!!

Sorry this chapter was short once again....May be writing other stories, but I hope you liked it! As it took me a while to think of what to write as I soon frustrated myself. 

So I left it be for a bit, to try to gather my thoughts to make a good story, and here is the final product! 

I'm sorry if this phobia thing is really boring.... As I maybe wanted to give asahi one...But that would come with voting...So if you want asahi to have a phobia just comment it...if no one comments one i'll know that people don't like this kinda stuff...

Thank you for reading!! Sorry it was short...again..

<3 <3