chapter 1

"Come back!!" She screams again in a much lower voice than before "Please come back!!" Now in a barely audible voice she muttered "Irawo please don't go yet, stay a little longer" but Irawo was already gone. And just like previous times she opened her eyes to reality.
That was another dream, one of many others. Ireti has been having those dreams for as long as she can remember. At about four or five years of age was when this dream thingy started. Every time she sleeps she would dream of a boy around her age, he comes like a friend. She could tell him anything and everything she felt like saying. The strange thing however was that even without her saying it, this boy already knows it's as if their hearts are linked together. This wasn't happening to her alone, she could also feel the boy's every emotion.
You would think this only happens when she sleeps right?? Well no! She could literarily feel the boy's emotions all through the day and sometimes even his physical pain. There was one time, when she was 8years of age she had been admitted in the hospital because she kept crying and tossing from imense pain. Thick beads of sweats formed on her forehead but the doctors could not diagnose her of anything. But when she was finnaly able to sleep the boy told her he had been in an accident and had been in pains all day. So actually the pains she was feeling weren't hers but from the boy.
Ireti finaly decide to wake up when her mother started ringing the bell for the family's early morning devotional prayers. Ireti is a 19year old beautiful daughter of Adebimpe and Mathew Olaniyi. She took after her mother in facial features but took after her father's height and skin colour.
The olaniyi's didnt have the best of everything but they were a loving family. They wouldn't mind sleeping with an empty stomach just to remain together. They were a simple family of four. Oh did i mention, ireti has a younger brother? Well she does. His name is boluwatife, but, his family call him Bolu. Just like all the last borns i know, he is just as annoying but an adorable little pumpkin in the sight of his parent. He is very mischievious and always makes her sister take the fall whenever things go wrong.

hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its nana here. this is my very first trial at fiction
i know its not the best but i promise to get better. please read and drop your comments i promise to reply them all

what do you think about ireti's condition??
do you also have any annoying last born in your household??
kindly leave a comment