XII

𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

"Congratulations son."

Satan squeezes the man's shoulder.

"Thank you sir."

Ryan smiles.

His hand coming to rest around your waist.

The choice was the right one.

Sure it was his only one but it was the right one.

If Satan was being honest, he would have chosen Ryan anyway. Love isn't always weak. He may not admit that. He won't ever admit that. But to love is to be at power. The best leaders have the ones they cherish the most at his side. They rule even better.

It's the correct choice.

Ryan presses a gentle kiss to the top of your head. Your eyes closing at the contact. The bouquet of flowers rest in your free hand.

This alone makes your father smile, a genuine smile for the first time since he lost his wife.

"Are you ready?"

Ryan looks down.

You give the most genuine smile to the man, nodding and releasing him from your grip.

"Let's do this."

He whispers.

He makes his way to the arch way. The blacks and reds finding its way to be perfect for the mere occasion.

His arms are crossed in front of him. Eyes following to where you make your way to him. Tears in them as he takes it in. The reality. The real thing happen he had hoped for since the moment he laid eyes on you. Since the moment his lips found yours.

The moment he first said i love you.

His hands reach for yours. You take gladly. No hint of horror or sadness filled in those eyes that make his skin feel like it's on fire. You are his world. His everything. He brings a hand up to his lips, pressing a kiss before bringing it to his chest. So you can feel where his heart beats.

The flowers being handed to someone behind you. You don't even care who takes them now. His hands are holding yours to his, laced together even tighter then before.