XI

And out there
Stuck in a quantum pattern
Tangled in what I never said
You say it doesn't matter

And out thereStuck in a quantum patternTangled in what I never saidYou say it doesn't matter

Your fathers arms unwrap from you. The immediate threat gone. As soon as they do, you are on your feet. Your heels clicking as you run across the platform. It shaking beneath you. The curls done fading as the wind flows through it. Tears flooding your vision as you run to where the man now stands.

Ryan turns to face where you are. Eyes wide as you come into contact with his embrace. A huff followed by a chuckle escaping past his swollen lips. Your arms wrap around him. Your head going to the crook of his neck. Inhaling the man's scent that always kept you balanced.

At such a peace.

His arms wrap around you. His once strong guard coming down as he exhales the tensions that engulfed him. No longer in fear of the worst. It's as he holds you that he feels at peace with everything that had happened. It's here, you in his arms that he realizes, he did it.

"Baby."

He whispers.

Swaying the both of you.

"I'm here."

More for himself.

He feels as if he is in some dream.

At any moment, he'll wake up. He'll be stuck back where he once was. Watching Chris take you to the home strictly built for this day. Still, if he wakes up. It not be the day he is dreaming. Things didn't work out and this is the dream he is living with well past his death.

He'll have something to hold on to for the most part. He'll be able to see your face for everything of his worth.

"I'm finally here."

You nod, whispering along his neck.

"You're finally here."

Sniffling, you look up to the man.

His eyes are closed. Tears rolling down past his eyes lashes. His brows furrowed as he holds you like the air he breathes.

At peace, this is what this feeling is. You are at so much peace. More then you have ever been in your life then with someone else. You are finally at peace. At home with everything. You have everything you have truly ever wanted. Ryan smiles as his eyes meet yours.

His hands move from where they hold you to your cheeks. Chills following behind his touch as he moves up the porcelain skin of yours. Every curve on you perfect in his eyes. You are perfect in every single way. Although, he doesn't care about your looks. He never had.

His thumbs rubs at your cheeks.

The screams in the background melting away the longer he stands with you. The horror of the current situation disappearing as he remembers that his end goal was done. He got everything. Sure, he got the throne. He got it.