Chapter one

•September 24,2014

'RINGGGG' I slid my phone turning off my alarm and stretched out of bed , My names Love' pronounced Lovae . Im 15 in the 10th grade , the most popular girl in my school . I live in Brooklyn , but I'm originally from Chicago . I moved around a lot when I was little so i never really got too clingy with people . I have long brown wavy hair that stops in the middle of my back , I have Carmel skin with one tattoo on my upper back of my mothers name , hazelish brownish eyes, and my body .. The kind every black girl would want to have , My lips are pink,plump,and just as soft as a baby's bottom . Let's just say im that girl all the guys wish they could have . I have 7 piercings in all , 2 each in my right and left ear , an eyebrow piercing ,a nose piercing , and a belly button piercing . Some girls don't like me because they say i look sneaky . If you ask me .. There just jealous .
I got up and walked into my bathroom turned on the water and began to do my daily routine . School was just not something i enjoyed doing . Took up way to much time , luckily it was Thursday so I could finally get a break . I got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen seeing a note on the counter .

"Hey baby I'm going off to Paris for this week . I know we were suppose to go shopping today but i left you an envelope with something inside you'll really enjoy . Oh , and make sure to buy you something pretty to go .
Love you , mom ."

After reading that i rolled my eyes . Always shit she gotta do before me . I grabbed the envelope and opened it . Inside were tickets "hmm I said , Wonder to where" . I flipped them over and screamed . TICKETS TO SEE AUGUST ALSINA ON THE 26th OF THIS MONTH YESS MOMMA ! I did a little happy dance and then went on to school .

As i arrived at school all i talked about were those tickets . "I can't believe she got me VIP tickets to an August Alsina concert . I love her so much . I HAVE to go shopping tomorrow" i said to one of my friends. "Giiiiirlll you so lucky my parent cant even afford me a new phone yet alone some ticket" said Jiya . Jiya was in the 11th grade . She had just turned 17 and got her license . She's a dark skin with black hair that stopped at her shoulders but at the moment had a 20 inch black Brazilian weave that had blonde bleached inns , a nose piercing plus 3 holes in her left and right ear and dark brown eyes . She was pretty for a dark skinned girl just the kind of girl i needed by my side at this concert. "How about you come with me .. I would love if you would come plus , you can spend the night my mom wont be back for another week" i said eager for this concert . "Ok I'll come by tomorrow " and we both went our separate ways .

(Like ? Nahh ?)

Lemme get some feedback please 👌