❌❌❌

( Love ' 💭)

"Gone up there girl !" Said Jiya pushing me out the row to go up the stairs .

I cant believe he just called my name .. In front of all these girls that'll murder me over him .

I walked up the stairs gripping the railing right feelin my heart beat faster and faster .

As I got up the stairs He met me, grabbed my hand and kissed it . Man did i start blushing .

" I'm so glad you're here " he said smiling . Then he turned toward the audience . " Now we can get shit started how its pose to be "

I blushed a little pulling my hair out my face . Then The beat to my favorite song came on . I didnt know if i was just suppose to stand there or dance like the crowd .

He looked at me and started singing .

Baby I don't blame you ,

For being in the club

Getting all that love

Cause your so beautiful

God made you to show that off

He took my hand again pulling me close to his body . I placed my other hand around his neck , swaying my hips to the beat of the song as he continued to sing .

Only God knew the things that were going around in my head .

He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist singing the hook .

I don't want nobody but youuu

Kissin on my tattoooos

I don't want nobody but meee

Talkin to you

Until you fall asleep

We better stop playin

Before we mess around and

someone gets hurt .

I don't want nobody but you

Kissin on my tattoooos.

I swear to god i was slowly melting😩😩 . Mmm the smell of his cologne was still there even though he had sweat running down his face .

Jesus Christ ! Forgive me for my thoughts of sin .

After he finished singing the song he kissed my cheek " Go back stage and watch the rest of the concert there . I don't want you running off again . " he whispered in my ear .

I chuckled and went on back stage followed by this huge ass bodyguard .

I could get used to this life . 😏👌

~ After the concert

I was standing behind the curtains watching him sing his last song .

He came off and smiled at me wiping off his face with a white rag .

" We finally meet again . " He said smirking .

I chuckled " yep i guess so " .

" Is this why you didnt give me your number the other day ? " he said as we starting walking towards his dressing room .

" Yeah you can say that .. " I put my hands in my pockets and sat on the couch in the dressing room .

He took off his shirt and threw it to the side getting another shirt off the hanger .