❌❌

Hey guys . So before i started writing i wanted to ask can yall get more people to read it for me please . I'd really appreciate it 😊😊

----

September 26, 2014

(August 💭)

I stroked deeply inside her letting her take every inch of me .

She was moaning my name softly into my ear and that .. That shit was sexy asf .

I was more turned on then I've ever been in life .

She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly pulling me closer to her , digging her nails into my back . " AHHH AUGUST RIGHT THERE " she screamed planting hickeys onto my neck .

I slid my hands down to her sides gripping them tightly and then began thrusting inside her harder and faster .

Just when I was about to bust ..

i woke up .. Bull shit .

Wtf bruhh , i couldn't get this girl out of my head for nothin in the world . Her smile , the way she talked , the way she walked , oh my god an that damn body . Shawty had it goin on frfr .

I sat up in my bed and got up going to the bathroom splashing water onto my face .

Why cant i get this girl out my head . I ain Neva been this stuck on a female before .

I looked into the mirror and i saw her giggle .

" Baby .. I cooked for us " she said wrapping her arms around my waist .

"Huh ? "

I turned around to seeing no one there .

WTF is wrong with me ! Shit im hallucinating bad .

I got in the shower letting the steamy water pour down on my head .

( Love' 💭)

Me and Jiya had just arrived into the drive thru at mcdonalds for some breakfast .

I ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit with a mango smoothie .

Boy was that shit good 😍😩😩 !

" Are you ready for tonight " asked Jiya smirking looking at the road .

" Yeah of course , i just wonder if he remembers me " i shrugged and took a sip of my smoothie .

I didn't want to get over excited .. I mean like I'm a big August Alsina fan but i didn't want him to know that or anyone else ..

Hopefully he remembers me .. If he doesn't

Bullshit .

---
5:30
---

Me and Jiya were relaxing on the couch when i noticed It was almost time for the concert .

" Oh shit ! Girl get up its time to get ready " and i ran up the stairs into my room as she ran into the guest room .

I brushed my teeth then got into the shower .

Then when I got out i brushed my teeth again making sure they were sparkly white .

I went inside my room with the towel wrapped around me and dried off picking out a white lingerie set to put on .

I threw my towel to the side and put on my undergarments then went to my closet putting on my emoji outfit and my J's .

After I was fully dressed i went into the bathroom and applied eyeliner , mascara , a little blush , and lip gloss .

I fluffed out my curls and went downstairs to see if Jiya was ready .

She was wearing a black emoji outfit with '😈👊' all over them plus her black and white J's . We looked sexy asl if you asked me .

I looked at the clock again and it was 6:21 .

" Let's go so we can get there on time " i said grabbing my purse and the tickets .

Time to go turn up !

---
7:21

" How all the beautiful ladies doing outchea ? " August said into the mic .

Everyone screamed as the beat to i luv this shxt came on .

Man I luv this shit,

Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit,

Man I luv this shit

And I luv this shit,

And I luv this shit ,

And I luv this shit

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feelin amazin

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

- As he song those lyrics he pulled off his shirt throwing it into the crowd .

They asses went WILD !

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Man your girl be on my jock

Maybe cuz im everything you not ..

He stopped singing in the middle of the song ..

" Wait wait .. Im jus not feelin it how i want too , I met this girl that i cant get out my head right now .. And im hopin she here .. Love' if you out there .. Can you please come on stage " .

My jaw dropped and i looked at Jiya ...

---

[Comment}

[ Get others to read please 😊😊}

[ Let me know if you guys like it please}