• September 25,2014

I didn't bother going to school today . Only because i wanted to shop like the whole day . As soon as i woke up i washed my face and brushed my teeth, threw on some sweat pants, a tank top, and some nike socks with the slides along with them , then headed downstairs to see Jiya waiting on me . 'Bout time yo ass got ready' she said grabbing her keys . 'Shut up and come on' i grabbed my wallet and my phone and headed on out the house .

We arrived at the mall in about 15 minutes and went in seeing a sign that contained my favorite boutique, Hot Topic

Hot topic: Today Only! $10 off $50, $15 off $75 & More! Splurge, Ladies and gentlemen .

Jiya looked at me and smiled . 'Lets shop here' she said. 'Ok thats fine i like there stuff . ' I said as we walked inside .

My eyes widened as i approached a half emoji shirt with '😍😘' all over it plus the joggers that went along with it , these would go perfect with my red and white j's .

I quickly grabbed them both and went towards Jiya so she could get something similar too when i bumped into this light skinned guy who was wearing shades , a gray hoodie with the hood on his head plus a SnapBack , and some skinny jeans that sagged showing his dark blue boxers, he had a mustache with little hairs under his bottom lip .

'Sorry i didn't see you there' i said looking at him with squinted eyes.

'You streght ma' he said in a New Orleans accent.

'Wait a minute i know that voice ..' I reached towards his face grabbing his glasses and started to scream. He quickly covered my mouth and pulled me to the side behind some clothes .

'Chill out I'm not tryna be recognized right now '

'S-sorry .. I just cant believe its you .. Wait why are you in here?' I said looking at him curiously .

' Im here looking for some new snapbacks for tomorrow's show '

"Ohh .. Well it was nice meeting you and i walked away doing my model walk of course . "

August POV

Damn i wasn't plannin on gettin caught at this mall . At least she was cute . Shid shawty had a body on her . Thank you god for giving these women some back 🙌 ! What really caught my eye was that she didnt try to take a picture with me or try to blackmail me into givin her some tickets or some shit . I had to get her number .

" Aye ma " i said running towards her tryna catch before she left . ' Whats ya name? '

She turned towards me making her hair flip back i slow motion , i swear to GOD i could've just fucked her right then and there .

She snapped in my face . " Its Love' . "

" Cute " i said smirking . " Is there any chance i can get your number ? "

She smiled and licked her lips . " I'll think about it " and she turned to walk away .

" Wait ma , when will i see you again ? "

She just smiled and kept on walking . Damn i want her .

( Love' 💭)

" Why you ain give him your number ! He looked like he was fine . Ooo then he had an accent GIRL if you snag him up i will shidd . " Said Jiya all anxious .

" If you don't chill tf out . Its just a nigga .. Plus , we'll see him tomorrow " and i smirked to myself walking ahead of her leaving her there to think .

" Da hell you mean you go- WAS THAT AUG- "

I cut her off before she could finish her sentence .

" Yes it was him " i giggled a little and threw my bag in the trunk . " He's even finer in person " i licked my lips thinking of him talking to me .

" And you just left him hangin' ! Couldn'tve been me " she said as she got in the drivers seat and i got in the passenger seat .

" Thats why we're two completely different people . "

She rolled her eyes

" If he remembers me tomorrow he can get it .. Maybe " i said sitting back looking out amongst the road .

--------

How yall liking it so far ? Should I make the chapters longer or are they good at the length they are now ? Get others to read to ☺️ later on i might have a casting call for some more roles but as of right now gimme some feedback 👌