1| easy.

tw. physical abuse

    "Jisung, stay in line," the blonde boy with pretty blue eyes heard from behind him. his mother was stood behind him, reminding him to stay quiet and walk straight until they reached their neighborhood. "face forward."

there was about fifteen people in front of him, all headed towards the same crowded neighborhood. "if we hear you talk one more time, you know where youre going, lady." he heard a growl from beside him, one of the guards.

where? jisung had never known. his mother had always taken the fall whenever he got in trouble when he was younger. whenever she came back, after a couple hours, she would come back covered in bruises, cheeks filled with tear stains.

"keep walking," the voice roared again, making jisung flinch as he stepped forward, following behind everyone else. he missed a step, making him fall.

"jisung!" he heard his mothers scream as she watched him tumble down a couple steps, a bruise forming on his knees. "are you okay?"

jisung stared up terrified, watching as one of the officers came up behind his mom, "lets go. we gave you a warning."

his mom stared back, letting the officers drag her. "hey, wait! no, it was my fault, let her go!" he yelled. "just, take me." he whispered, he couldn't let his mom get hurt because of him again.

he watched as the officers looked at eachother before throwing the women to the side. they walked closer to the blonde, grabbing him by his elbows as they lifted him up.

he was dragged around, turning back to stare at his mother who sat on the floor, tears leaving her eyes. he let out a small smile, assuring her that he'd be fine.

he turned back towards the front as he was dragged into a dark building. where were they taking him?

he heard agonizing screams down the hall, people crying. slams were heard, the sound of punches being thrown as they got closer. they entered a room filled with teens. blood left some of their faces, guards standing in front of them as they pushed them around, throwing hits after hits. how long had they been there? was this where his mother would come from? was this why she was always covered in bruises and blood?

he was thrown harsh onto the ground, he looked around. a dark haired boy was kneeled next to him, face bloody. he was looking straight at the ground, jaw clenched. suddenly jisung felt a hard punch, pain radiating through his cheek. he fell down, looking up to see a buff man standing in front of him, his fists charging towards him.

"you look like an exact replica of your father, shame. i always hated your father."

he let out a cry as the man continued to punch him, pain was all he could feel. how long would this happen for? and what did he have against his father? how'd he know him?

at a point, the pain stopped. he stopped feeling everything. he stopped crying. he could still see the mans blurry face though, he had still been getting hit. his vision felt like it was going black, he felt tired. he stared at the concrete floor, was this what his mom felt? he felt his head get lifted by his hair, what was happening?

"stop it, you'll kill him!" he heard a voice shout from beside him, although it didnt sound like much of a shout to him, more of a whisper. was he dying?

"what, you want to take the rest of his time?" he heard the voice infront of him, his head was let go, head falling against the ground. he tried to turn, tried to look back at the man, away from the ground. but everything faded as he let himself close his eyes. he was so tired.

[ june 20th, 2020. 1:43 pm. ]

hello, i'm back, so yeah, this story will be kind of like over throwing the directorship of a government, i hope you enjoy uwu.

and this might have slow updates, i don't know if i'll write often but i'm trying to use the pressure of people actually reading this as motivation...!

how are you guys?