2| midnight city.

the night city grows, look at the horizon glow [M83]

"come on, get up," jisung heard a voice speak to him, flinching as he was shook. "sorry. come on, we need to go." the voice whispered as he slowly opened his eyes. it had been the boy from earlier, looking even worse then what he had seen last. "where do you live?"

"Oreka," he whispered back, letting the boy help him up. his body hurt, he felt numb. his legs felt weak, as though they would break if he tried to stand without support.

he lifted his arm to rest on the boys shoulder as they started to walk. "was it your first time getting dragged in here?" the dark haired boy asked, slowly dragged jisung down the halls and towards the doors.

jisung nodded, "yours?" he managed to muster out, feeling cold night air hit him as the door was opened. they made it out of the building, limping as they continued to walk.

gaurds were stood by the doors, watching them as they walked away. it had turned dark, the moon straight up in the sky. how long had be been asleep for? he remembered what had happened before he fell asleep, was the boy okay? did he take his beating?

"nope. been in there a couple times."

jisung nodded, looking forward as his face scrunched up in pain. it hurt. he managed to look down, seeing his once clean black pants covered in blood. how did he get blood on them? he hated the sight of blood, made him queasy.

he looked back up, they had made it across the area, the steps nearing. it had been the same steps where he had fallen. just a couple feet ahead of them was the neighborhood. if he hadn't had fallen, they would've gotten home okay. why did he think rushing down steps was smart?

then it hit him, his mother would always have to walk all the way back home by herself. she hid the pain so well. "they weren't supposed to hit you that badly, you could've died." he heard the boy state angrily, jisung struggling to take the few steps down.

"are you fine? you dont look like you're in pain," jisung whispered out, both of them finally making it down the steps. his house was in-front of them, besides other buildings. they had little to walk but it felt like an eternity to even go down steps.

"i've been there too often, i got used to some of it." he answered, gripping onto jisung a bit tighter, but not tight enough to make the boy feel extreme pain. "where's your house?"

jisung pointed to one of the only ones that had their lights on, they all looked the same.

they were getting closer, just a couple more steps. was his mom okay? she was probably worried, right?

he slowly took his keys out, letting his hand let go of the taller boys shoulder. he leaned against the wall as he opened the door. he still felt a hand around his waist holding him steady. "jisung?" his moms voice rang from inside the house as the door flew open. "oh my god," she whispered, grabbing onto jisung.

the boy turned to look back, staring the other boy into his eyes. he slowly gestured him to come in. "sit down," he let out, feeling himself get seated on the couch. his mom looked up, staring at the taller.

"sit next to him, i'll be right back." she ushered, rushing away and into the bathroom.

jisung looked over, "thank you." he whispered, staring into his eyes.

[ written june 20, 2020. 2:22pm. ]
ILL MAKE YOU SAY WOW heh (come and watch me now, something something imma make it look make it look look is easy)

how was your day?! mine was dope 0-0 my moms making chicken sandwiches for dinner, and we had to go to the store to stalk up on some things

my morning was strange though, didn't expect to wake up to such news, but i hope yours was great!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE I LOVE YALL MWAHHH