How it all went down ( Kim Min Joon x Jang Ha Ri)

Min Joon's POV

Everything was completed now. Min Joon, as relieved as he was, also felt a little empty. Their hardwork did pay off, everyone involved was caught but all the adrenaline that he felt was wearing off. Also Choi Kang woo took all the blame, he was going to be in prison for a year. And Min Joon didn't even get to thank him properly.
All these thoughts consumed his mind as he sat on the couch with his brother's photo, drinking beer with him.
He was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't hear anyone coming in. It was Jang Ha Ri, the person he has liked for quite some time now. There she was in her white shirt, jeans and her signature leather jacket. Her hair was down, she looked just like she did everyday but his heart still hammered in his chest.
"Jang Ha-ssi, what are you doing here?"

Ha Ri's POV

The bad guys were in jail but so was Choi Kang woo, nevertheless everyone was really happy. The last few months have been exhausting, but it all paid off in the end. They could now return to their usual work that (hopefully) did not involve such powerful enemies. Ha Ri, Soon-jung and Noo-ri were downstairs at the restaurant, eating and drinking.

"Where is Kim Min Joon?" asked Noo-ri. Ha Ri told them that she was going to go and find him. They both snickered and made some over the top suggestive gestures. Ha Ri rolled her eyes and started making her way towards Min Joon's place. She quickly typed in the passcode and went in. There he was looking lost in his thoughts and drinking. He still looked as good as he did everyday. He was in some sweatpants and a sweater, his hair was slightly damp, indicating that he showered not too long ago. She was about to call him when he suddenly looked at her,as if finally aware of her presence. "Jang Ha Ri-ssi, what are you doing here?"
"I came here to call you. Everyone is celebrating, you should come."
He said nothing and just stared at her. "Kim Min Joon-ssi?",she questioned.
"How pretty."
"Are you still talking about my necklace?",she asked with a smirk. "No, I am talking about the owner of the necklace", said with a small smile.
Smooth, Ha Ri thought, though she couldn't help but be a little flustered.
"Now that it is all over, I think I should be a little brave and come clean with how I feel." Min Joon whispered. He was now standing closer to her.
"W-what are you talking about?"

Min Joon's POV

He didn't know where that sudden urge to confess came from. Maybe he was finally relieved that everything was done. He could now focus on other things. She just looked too pretty standing there. He considered backing away, but he didn't want to.
"I like you, Jang Ha Ri-ssi. I have liked you for a while now." He hated how his hands were trembling a little. There was a minute of silence, it felt like the time stopped there was just the sound of both of their breathing. " I-it's okay if you don't feel the sa-". Suddenly she was kissing him. He was shocked for just a second but then he started kissing back. His mind went blank all he could think of was the kiss, her lips on his. Her lips were soft and so warm. And it felt like they were kissing for a long time. She pulled away, both of them were breathing hard. She rested her forehead against his and said," Does this answer your question?"

Ha Ri's POV

She was shocked to hear his confession, she had wanted to hear those words for so long. There was a moment of silence, she was bewildered, she was just processing it when she heard him, "I-it's okay if you don't feel the sa-" She didn't know what came over her but she pulled him closer and closed the gap between their lips. He went rigid for just a second and then eagerly kissed her back. His lips tasted like beer and mint. The kiss was passionate. She pulled back and rested their foreheads together. She whispered, "Does this answer your question?"
He didn't say anything but pulled her closer and kissed her again.

No one's POV

They pulled away just slightly out of breath. There was a pause, with them just staring at each other. They looked at each other and let out a small laugh.

"Does that mean we're dating?" asked Ha Ri. "If you want" answered Min Joon.
"I'd like that" said Ha Ri. They had now moved to the couch. Min Joon leaned over and kissed her, just because he could.
"Let's go. They must be waiting." Ha Ri said.
"After you, milady." Min Joon gestured. They both laughed and Ha Ri took his hand in her. Min Joon squeezed their hands smiling.

Authors Note

I hope you liked this part. This is the first thing that I have written. I didn't think anyone will read this in 2020, but if you do, leave a comment and come say hi.

Xoxo 💋