A Secret No More (Kim Min Joon x Jang Ha Ri)

So this is kind of connected to the previous one. But it can be read separately. The thought behind this was that I imagine them not announcing their relationship quickly. I may try to add Choi Kang Woo, maybe a visit at prison idk.

Noo-ri and Soon-jung were at the Mad Dog office, while Ha Ri and Min Joon were out doing some field work. "The suspect just left his house" Ha Ri's voice rung out in the office. "He has a package in his hand and he got in his car" continued Min Joon. "We're currently following him" Ha Ri added.
Everything was going smoothly. Ha Ri was in the driver's seat, obviously. Min Joon was sneakily holding her hand. The suspect went in a restaurant, they were told to be on standby, so they were just sitting in the car. Min Joon tucked a stray strand of her behind her ear and leaned over to kiss her. "You look so pretty today" he said. "You say it all the time" Ha Ri said. "Maybe you look pretty all the time" he replied. "Maybe?" Ha Ri asked with an eyebrow raise. "No, you look pretty all the time."
"You don't look too bad yourself, Kim Min Joon-ssi"
"Is it a compliment? Wow. My pretty girlfriend is complimenting me."
"Focus, will you?" Ha Ri said with finality. "Anything for you" came the reply. "Min Joon-ssi, I didn't take you to be so romantic." Ha Ri said suddenly.
"Ha Ri-ssi there is so much more to it, but as you said let's focus" Min Joon said.
He looked over and then suddenly groaned silently. Ha Ri looked at him questioningly. He just pointed at his ear. The damned ear piece! Ha Ri's eyes widened almost comically and she sighed. As if waiting for the moment, Soon-jung's voice rung out in their earpieces, "I don't know about focusing, but I am very interested in what just happened here."
"Did you just call Ms. Jang your girlfriend Mr. Kim?" Noo-ri continued.
"D-did I? I can't remember." Min Joon replied nervously, giving Ha Ri a nervous look. Ha Ri gave him a comforting look.
"You definitely did Mr. Kim" Soon-jung said.
"Now is not the time guys! We need to focus." Ha Ri said.
"Fine, we will talk about it later." Noo-ri said.
The couple didn't reply.

Sometime later

After the field work, they returned to the office. " Well now that they found out, we can't do anything about it. Let's just admit it." Ha Ri said.
"That would be for the best" Min Joon agreed. They exchanged a nervous glance before linking their hands and walking in the building.
As they walked in the office, they were met by questioning and smug looks from their colleagues. "So.. Are you guys dating?" Noo-ri asked.
"Er- yes. Yes we are" Min Joon said smiling at Ha Ri.
"Hah! Called it!" exclaimed Soon-jung.
" We all called it, it was bound to happen but when did this happen? How did this happen?" Noo-ri asked.
"It's been a few months since we started dating, and how it happened is none of your business" Ha Ri said.
"It's good that all the tension between you is solved but please no PDA." Noo-ri said. "So on this special occasion, Mr. Kim is treating us meat." Soon-jung said.
"I am?" Min Joon asked. "If you want to." Ha Ri said.
"I don't think I have a choice, Ha Ri-ssi." She just shrugged in response.

They were all at a restaurant eating and Min Joon was paying. Min Joon and Ha Ri were seated beside each other like they always did. "Now that we know you guys are dating, it seems romantic even when you are just sitting" Soon-jung commented. Ha Ri just rolled her eyes and Min Joon smiled taking her hand.
After dinner, Ha Ri and Min Joon were walking hand in hand. "Well atleast they didn't take it badly." Min Joon said. Ha Ri hummed swinging their hands together.
"Tomorrow we have to meet Mr. Choi, he will obviously hear about this, let's see how he takes it" Ha Ri said. "I am sure it will be positive" Min Joon said, leaning in to kiss her.

The Next Day

The team was piled up in Ha Ri's car, Min Joon in the front with Ha Ri. The rest at the back, they were going to meet Mr. Choi. Min Joon just held Ha Ri's hand as if on instinct, and there was a very pretentious cough from Noo-ri. They abruptly pulled away. Min Joon just whined, "Guys come on, I can atleast hold her hand!" while Ha Ri casually slipped her hand back in his hand.
They reached the prison peacefully. They were very as excited as children while seeing their dad. They sat in front of Kang Woo, just talking about random things. Suddenly Cheetah very dramatically said, "Hyungnim, there is something Ms. Jang and Mr. Kim need to tell you, don't you?"
Kang Woo looked at them questioningly. " We are dating, Mr. Choi" Ha Ri quickly said. Kang Woo just laughed, "I thought it was something serious. No offense but everyone saw it coming."
"Mr. Choi!" Ha Ri exclaimed, " I expected it from them, but not from you." " Yeah, Mr. Choi you are disappointing us." Min Joon said. "Either way, I am happy for you both" Kang Woo said.
After meeting him, the team returned to Ha Ri's car, before Min Joon could sit in the front, Soon-jung quickly sat there smirking at Min Joon. Ha Ri just shook her head at their antics before telling, more like demanding Cheetah to vacant the seat. He went to his seat grumbling, while Min Joon slipped in the front seat a smug smirk at his face. "Drop that smile from your face Mr. Kim" Ha Ri said.

Author's Note

Here is the third part, this is the longest one yet. Sorry for any mistakes, it's past midnight here. Your feedback is appreciated. Don't forget to vote and share the story.

Xoxo 💋