First Date (Jang Ha Ri x Kim Min Joon)

I really wanted to write a first date fanfic because I feel like I have been involving other members a lot. Not that I mind it, but it will feel good to write a chapter centered around just the two of them. So here it is, also I couldn't think of any other title, it's a little obvious but here it is. It is kinda connected with the first chapter, so I would recommend you to read it.

Min Joon's POV

Min Joon woke up a little disheveled. He felt groggy and couldn't remember much of last night. Then he suddenly remembered, the kiss. The dreamful kiss, he still couldn't believe. And then he remembered the conversation. They had to go on a date today, they were going to an amusement park. He checked the time, it was only 9. They had to go at 5 PM. He could still go for a run.

Ha Ri's POV

Ha Ri opened her eyes and she started waking up she started blushing and smiling like a teenager, remembering the kiss. Did that really happen or was it a dream? Her phone pinged, announcing the arrival of a new message. It was from Kim Min Joon, it said;
Good morning, I hope you slept well. Don't forget about the date😉

She blushed. The date wasn't until 5 PM, and Min Joon would pick her up at 4.45 PM.

4.45 PM
Min Joon's POV

He was sitting in his car, in front of Jang Ha Ri's apartment complex. He wore;

He went inside the complex and knocked at her door

He went inside the complex and knocked at her door. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore;

He really wanted to kiss her just then, but they had to go on a date

He really wanted to kiss her just then, but they had to go on a date. "You look beautiful, Jang Ha Ri-ssi" he said, holding out his hand for her to hold. "You don't look too bad yourself, Kim Min Joon-ssi" she said taking his hand.

No one's POV

They got in the car, and made their way to the amusement park. The park was beautiful, and it was pretty big, there were a lot of people walking around. They both went in, as they were thinking on where to go, a group of people bumped into Ha Ri, she fell in Min Joon, he steadied her, and pulled her at his side.
They decided on riding a rollercoaster, and as it dropped, Ha Ri grabbed Min Joon's arm super tight yelling and giggling. He just looked at her smiling, it felt like the world stopped. They went on a few more rides, one scared Min Joon quite a bit. It was around 7, and it was getting a little chilly and Ha Ri was starting to shiver a little. Min Joon noticed this. "Jang Ha Ri-ssi you should have gotten a jacket, now you might catch a cold" he said while putting his jacket around her. "What about you, you will get cold Min Joon-ssi" Ha Ri said while trying to remove the jacket.
"I am not that cold. You should wear it."
"If you say so"
They were just walking around, when Min Joon saw cotton candy, and went to get it for the two of them.
They went to a nearby restaurant and got some dinner. Ha Ri was a little tipsy and Min Joon was trying to get her to walk properly. She fell asleep on the way to her apartment and she looked really cute in his jacket.
They were standing in front of her apartment neither of them wanting to go."I had a lot of fun today" Ha Ri said. "Me too". "I should go in" Ha Ri said.
"...yeah"
She turned around to open her door, "Jang Ha Ri-ssi"
"Yes" but before she could say anything else he leaned in to kiss her. They kissed for a while, lips moving again each other.
"Min Joon-ssi, what do you think about getting coffee tomorrow?"
"I would like that a lot, Ha Ri-ssi"

Author's Note

I wanted to write something about their date. It is shorter than most of the oneshots and I am not sure how to feel about it. Also there were a few cliche moments but I love clichés.
Don't forget to vote and comment. Your feedback is appreciated

Xoxo 💋