"Shhhhh"

(OoF I'm going to cry....but that's not the point enjoy the story :3)
It was around 8:45pm at the party house on a very stormy night and Claus was at his locker getting his jacket so he could walk home. It was raining outside and he didn't fancy getting himself wet on his way home, that was until Violet walked into the locker room. (Staff room idk)
Violet walked over to him.
"Hi Claus, what are you doing?" She asked.
"Just grabbing my jacket to walk home....in the rain as well" he replied, but knowing that tone Violet didn't exactly want him to leave that night. She looked at the floor.
"You want me to stay here don't you? Because of your father?" he said to her calmly.
She nodded very shyly, Claus hugged her, he took her hand and led her to the bar were they talked for awhile about family and work, they were also helping Pandy with her game. Claus then left to check on Cooper and left Violet at the bar on her own, Mr Afton walked into the bar, he looked at Violet who had slumped down on her chair and Afton started to shout at her over things and after 30mins, he left and Violet was left alone shaking in fear.
Claus and Cooper had seen the entire thing on the camera system and ran straight to the bar after Afton had left the building. Cooper helped her up back onto her sit but she jumped of and ran into Claus hugging his back.
"Shhhhhhhh" Claus said and he turned around and gave her his jacket and they sat down on the floor near the exit to the bar. After awhile Cooper left to catch up with Wish and Leo, Violet woke up and looked at Claus who had woken up.
"Do you need something?" Claus asked, then Violet kissed him.
"Oh.....btw Claus I'm keeping your Jacket" she whispered before falling asleep on Claus's chest, he blushed and kissed her forehead.
(I'm going to cry now.....this was super hard to write because my iPad was playing up. Hope you enjoyed this and Happy Birthday Pandy351 ......that's it for now I'm planning to do Sammy x Bounce again but I really want to do Owen x Zoey hpm? Choices XD
Btw I'm not sure when I will be writing next but until then... Stay Safe :3 ~luv Author Maxie_rp_Sweety)