Chapter 1

"Good morning Anna"
"Good morning Miguel" if you're wondering who Miguel is well he is my cousin. We are cousins we belong to a wealthy family so we have all the things we need like a big house and gorgeous cars but despite all the wealth sadness is always what I've felt since my parents death and all I have left now is Miguel and my aunt Celia, his mother, his dad also died with my parents a long time ago and ever since that day me and Miguel were so close we do things together like go to parties together, go to school together and all other things.

"There's a party later, wanna come?"
"Yeah sure"
"Where is it anyways?"
"At a bar."
"Oh ok." I walked towards my room to change clothes.
"Uhm hey Annie wear something nice." He told me and he winked.
"Ok." Miguel can really be weird sometimes but its no doubt that his handsome as hell and his in a good shape maybe because he swims.

After I changed clothes I went outside my room to check if Miguel is all ready to go and right at the moment when I opened my door he was standing in front of me wearing jeans and a button down white shirt. ugh nothing beats 'button downs'!

"Are you ready to go?" he asked with a smile.
"Yeah I'll just go get my car." by the way if you're wondering what I'm wearing, it's a black shorts and white v-neck shirt and a pair of white converse cause I really don't like cocktail dresses.
"Safe trip mr. and ms. Lopez." our butler George and two maids said.
"Thank you." I said with a smile.

When we got outside when I was about to get in my car Miguel grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?"
"You're gonna ride with me."
"No I'm not going to ride with you. I want to drive my own car."
"That's not gonna happen."
"Why?"
"Because we're cousins and we should be together." he said trying to make a way to convince me to go with him.
"Okay okay just stop pulling me." when I finally went in to his car in the passenger seat he tucked me in my seatbelt and I can smell his scent its kinda turning me on but this is so wrong so I stopped thinking about it..
"Thank you.." I said after he tucked me in.
"No problemo Anna."

When we got to the bar he gave the key to the one in charge with the valet parking. And once we got down he grabbed me close to him and his hands are now on my waist. Ever since my parents died me and Miguel have been close and he always keeps me right next to him but not this close and it's really getting weird because ever since I met Jose my close friend at work he's been like this, keeping me close as possible all the time.

"Hey." Miguel said to one of his friends Martin.
"Hey! how are you doing?"
"I'm fine."
"Is she your girlfriend?" he asked while watching me.
"No he's my cousin."
"Oh, she's beautiful." he's looking at me like he's gonna eat me or something.
"Yeah she is."
"Well lets get the party started!" Martin shouted and as if on cue the music pumped up and all the people are dancing so hard. I'm not used to go to this kind of parties so I decided to go to the bar and get some drinks while Miguel is dancing with some girls and drinking beer a lot of beer I just hope he doesn't get drunk.

"One orange juice please." I told the bartender.
"And five shots of vodka." a guy beside me told the bartender and it's Martin.
"Hi." he said.
"Hello. where is Miguel?"
"He's dancing with some hot girls."
"Oh so he is." I felt awful all of a sudden maybe I'm just not used seeing Miguel with other hot girls.

When our drinks were served Martin convinced me to drink all the vodkas.
"But I don't drink Martin and I still have work tomorrow."
"Oh come on Anna you're already 21 yrs old and you need to drink just try it."
"How did you know my age?" It's creeping me out already."
"I asked your cousin. Come on just drink it's only five shots."
"Ok." I just drank them all so that he would stop.
"Fun isn't it?" He told me after I drank all five shots and I'm really getting dizzy right now and his hands are on my lap.
"Please stop this I can't take it anymore." I pleaded but he just kept on getting me drunk and he's touching me.
"Stop!" I shouted and as of on cue Miguel was right beside me and he punched Martin in the face and Martin just got knocked out on the floor.

"Are you ok?" Martin asked and now he's carrying me.
"I don't know whats going on." I said cause I really am drunk. I just placed my head on his chest while he was carrying me cause I really can't keep my eyes open anymore.

------------------------------------------------------
So this is the end of chapter 1. please vote or comment if you liked it cause if you don't how will I know if I'm going to make another chapter when no one reads it

Love you guys😄