Baby Monitor Protocol

———

Today is the first day that Pepper and Tony are officially the legal guardians of Peter Parker. After the passing of their biological child they have been quite lonely. It's almost been 10 years since the horrible accident and it's hard to forget. So when ever there around kids their memories come back to haunt them.

After finding an interest in one of the interns Tony and Pepper started to watch him more closely seeing as he reminded them of their son.

As time went on they soon enough decided to adopt the boy. He had light brown curls and warm brown eyes. He was about 15 and only lived with his aunt. Of course they talked to his aunt about the whole situation first and was able to convince her that it would be easier with the internship and everything.

Aunt May was very saddened by the idea but knew it might be the best option for Peter. She would of course come visit him often.

So back to today. Tony and Pepper were helping Peter unpack and everything. With Peter already being an intern here he already felt quite at home. He already knew Tony and Pepper quite well. Before they were even considering adoption Peter already viewed them as his parents.

Right now Tony and Peter we're trying to put together Peters new bed while Pepper was cooking dinner.

" oww.....Peter!" Tony yelps as he accidentally hits his finger with a hammer due to Peter letting the bed slightly slip.

" if anything it's kinda your fault," Peter slightly jokes but apparently Tony doesn't find the humor in the situation.

———

Finally after much hard work the bed is finished and the two starving boys were more than ready to devour whatever Pepper made for dinner.

" it must be pretty good then?" Pepper jokes seeing that both of their plates were completely empty.

" definitely, thank you Pepper!"

" everything you make it amazing honey,"

" alright then I suppose neither of you would mind cleaning up the dishes?" Pepper smirks.

Both boys pout slightly but comply.

As their cleaning up dishes Peter decides it's a good time to ask " hey so someone asked me to hangout tomorrow so can I go?"

" of course kid but who is this someone?" Tony jokes.

" just a friend of mine," Peter utters nervously. He knows if he would actually reveal the friends name then Tony might flip. Even when he wasn't adopted Tony was always very overprotective of him. Especially with his suit. Tony would always keep an eye on where Peter was at every minute. Now with him being Peters legal guardian it's only going to get worse. Let's just hope tomorrow goes well.

Part 2?

Was it any good?

What do you want to see happen next?

What do you think is going to happen?

Should this prompt be a book?

20+ votes and comments please!!!!