Chapter Two

POV(Niklaus Martinez) Leading up to the Argument.

Another stupid business agreement this time my father want me to marry can you imagine it me Nicklaus settled down with some brat I've never seen or heard of till today. These deals are getting out of hand and what would a little bitch even do for me that I haven't had done already. I've got all the whores at the club falling at my feet and i'm in charge of the entire continent and I'm suppose to be bound by marriage to that one brat, no way in hell

I am the ruthless boss of the Martinez la mafia alguna puta no va a cambiar eso.

From what I know they're a wealthy bunch of people but the putas want more ,so I got thrown in the middle by sealing a deal and marrying their daughter for my image or whatever and I'm to arrive at 2pm.

As I pulled into the King's driveway the time on the dashboard of my Porsche Cayenne read 1:58pm. 'Just on time' I thought to myself.

I greeted my Mrs. King at the door ,and she led me to her husband's office.

I talked through some business with Mr.King. His wife had left to get their daughter shouting for the girl. I couldn't help but cringe at the sound it was unnecessary.

She came down after some time and she is beautiful but she barely looked at me and when she started bickering with her father after he told her she's mine. She's quite the firecracker not what I expected, I almost got lost in her beauty but stopped right away because I know better and I needed to fix her attitude.

But still she's such a beautiful redhead with brightest green eyes I've never liked the colour green until now with her long legs and close to perfect figure I need to see her without her clothes then I could see if she's close to perfection as it looks but she came as fast as she went and stormed off.

"First you tell her no boyfriends till she is off her studies she listens and then u do this so what only you could find the perfect match for her and you Mr.K how could you let him use YOUR daughter whom YOU birthed may I add as a pawn in his scheme to get richer, I'm ashamed i ever thought of the two of you as family." A shorted hazel eyed girl shouted whom i hadn't even noticed was in the room .That must be her friend i pondered.

So the bitch hasn't had her fill of men yet this one is going to be easy to handle.The parents didn't even have time to react as they both stormed out in time it doesn't matter anyway I'm Nicklaus Martinez and she saw me so she'll be back

They always come back.