Prologue: The Suffering

(Y/N)'s POV:

....All children are born into this world because of many reasons. They all didn't ask to be born because they didn't have the choice....but they all deserve one thing. I use to have it, but as years passed. I slowly lost the things I once held dear to my heart. No child should ever lose it... they all deserve a loving family. My name is (Y/N) Branwen and this is the story of my life.
——————————————————
Opening:

You guys do not notice that we are gifted just for being humans

We see a dark figure of (Y/N) as he starts to be surrounded by a dark aura

We are absolute predators we do not even

We see an image of Vale in the night as (Y/N) stands on top of a building

Have any enemies. Maybe there are other animals watching us and thinking that someday "we will beat them" "down!!!"

It's Ruby standing near a corner of the street and then Quill inside a bar as it changes to both (Y/N) and Ruby facing each other as his eye darkens and changes to a title card

Oh, We have the brains to think hard. Wear our favorite clothes. We are at no doubt human beings. Many small lives.

The crystal on Golden Dragon started to glow purple as (Y/N) looks at it and walks forward and stands in an open field at night.

They were born (They were born) with the fate (With the fate) of dying for someone (For someone a human baby)

Beacon students start walking down the halls as it stops and shows Ruby, Yang and (Y/N)'s Sister glowing aura and then it changes from Tai and Raven to Summer and Quill

A human baby. When will... they find out (the true fact yeah)

(Y/N) is standing at the Goddess of Light's home and then the Goddess of Darkness's home

That at the point they were born, we are (We are winners) winners of Earth

It shows both Salem with her followers and Ozpin with his followers and then changes to L-Drago charging at the screen

Aa hitori naiteita tonari no kimi ga toikakeru

It's Quill staring as the night sky as tears run down her eye and then switches to young (Y/N) and then it switches to his older version of him

Dakara bokura yorisoi ikiru kirameku made

It's a somewhat younger version of Quill as she is holding a (Y/N) as a baby and there a man standing next to them smiling

For it. What have I been living for it? When will I find out the answer? An answer that is only for you. What will myself and DIE!

It's (Y/N) falling as it shows flashbacks of him getting abused and running away and as he lands, L-Drago appears behind him
——————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV:

Right now, I'm just laying on the floor in the basement, as I get up and go to make breakfast for the pricks of the family and the only person who still cares for me, my sister. Ryoko. As you know, my name is (Y/N) Branwen, I am the oldest child in the family, my mother is Quill and as for my father... well I never really got to know. Then there are my cousins, Yang and Ruby, Yang is the daughter of my Aunt Raven and Uncle Tai while Ruby is the daughter of Aunt Summer and Tai. Really Tai, for fuck sakes. And it's funny though since even though I'm the first and only boy, I'm still hated. I seriously get beaten and ridiculed by everyone besides Ryoko. I've always wanted to leave this hell hole, but somehow. Ryoko, being the sweet little sister, always convinces me to not do it either because that I should hope things would get better or that there would be some other family that would abuse me as well. Plus, if I did, someone like Ryoko would be a target and I am not gonna let that happen to her. Anyway, all I'm doing is just cooking breakfast. I made some scrambled eggs and bacon, 4 coffees for the adults, and chocolate milk for my sister and cousins. Everyone starts to take their breakfast and seats. I was at the sink cleaning dishes, but then...