Chapter Two

Hey guys it's Chapter 2!!!

Also, this is how Jax looks like 

Jax's P.O.V.

Ping!

Checking my phone I realised that it was George Knil, the famous designer, and my boss. 

Meet me in my office -Boss

Nervous, I swiped my sweaty hands on the pants of my 3 piece tuxedo and went to his office. I knocked twice before I heard my boss' voice.

"Come in,"

Creaking open the door, he gestured me to sit down on one of the two seats in front of his desk.

"I supposed you do not know why you are here, am I correct?" He asked me looking expectantly from his thick-rimmed glasses.

"No sir..."

"I want you to be the personal bodyguard for my daughter, Victoria, understand?"

"Yes sir," I answered. Standing up, I slowly opened the door and gave a quick nod before leaving. Going into the range rover to pick Victoria from her college, I kept thinking about what she might look like. 

As I pulled up in the parking lot, I got out of the car, ready to open the door for her when I was met with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen...

 The girl in front of me, which I predict was Victoria, had long dirty blonde hair, tan skin and piercing blue eyes. 

Knowing I was still staring at her I quickly cleared my throat and opened the car door, gesturing for her to climb on. When she got into the car I closed the passenger door and headed back to the driver's seat. 

The silence was uncomfortable when I pulled out of the parking lot. Glancing sideways at her before focusing back on the road, I decided to break the silence. "I'm Jax Marc, your bodyguard that your dad assigned." 

She quickly turned but not before I saw her cheeks turn pink. I switched the radio on and we listened to 'Closer' by The Chainsmokers.

*******************************

Victoria's P.O.V.

When we arrived home, Jax opened the car door slightly and offered a smile. My legs seem to be hating me now because they are starting to wobble. Racing to my dad's office I knocked before going down and sitting on the chair.

"Dad, who's Jax?" I asked.

"Your bodyguard that I assigned"

"But I don't need a bodyguard," I argued. Seriously, I can take care of myself.

"Remember what happened last week?"

Then the horror struck me. It was just last week and it was the worst week of my life. I couldn't even think about it as the tears prick my eyes threatening to fall. I did not know my dad stood up from his desk until I felt strong arms surrounding me.

"Okay." I hated that my voice sounded more like a whisper.

"C'mon let's go out for lunch," I called to Jax.

He quickly got up to go to the parking lot and retrieve my favourite car, the model X tesla. Going to Starbucks to quickly grab a white chocolate mocha frappucino and blueberry bagel, we head to the nearest park. Sitting down on the nearest bench, I start to eat but my mind drifts off somewhere else...

Sorry!!! 

I have not been updating for sooo long. 

I was caught up in homework so I might do a double this week. 

Also since the holidays are coming up I will update more often. 

Byeee!!

Love y'all