Chapter 5

Jax's P.O.V

We could hear the music even from the front yard. Saying that I was scared to even open the door would be an understatement. But, just as Victoria and I were at the door, Alaene opened the door for us and the noise was deafening. 

"Gosh girl," Victoria commented.

"HEYYYY...YOU'RE.....HEEERRRE...."Alaene slurred.

Alright, she had one too many drinks. Gently pushing her out of the way I lead Victoria inside. Dragging her inside with me, I sent her to a table that had drinks. 

I had to make sure that I didn't have any alcohol in my system if not, well, let's just say I'll be dead before I can say super-cale-fragel-listic-ex-p-al-ae-docious. Heh. Damn, definitely not. 

"Heyyy..wanna-" his voice slurred off.

"Go away before I fix your pathetic excuse of a face with a broken nose and dislocated jaw." I gritted my teeth together, spitting every word out and making sure I meant it. A shot of tingles erupted through my right arm and I instantly calmed down after I shot the man a last warning glare.

The look on his face was priceless as he sauntered away. Turning around, I saw Victoria pour the liquid down her throat then wincing at the burn in her throat.

Chuckling to myself I could see her outfit properly for the first time since we left. Her black short dress that barely covers her butt, spaghetti straps that crossed at the back and a V-cut that when to her abdomen fit snugly around her curves.

"Mmm.." 

Oh great, now she's getting lightheaded.

"I love rainbows and unicorns and everything pink...."

Okay. WAIT WHAT???? Did she just?

Turning to her, I just wanted to burst out laughing. She was currently drawing imagination rainbows and unicorns. Jeez, who knew what happened when alcohol affected you.

"Let's dance!" She yelled at my ear. Wincing at the sound I told her,

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"pleaseeee" She gave me her puppy eyes and pouted at me. Now tell me how exactly do you say no to that.

I huffed. "Fine."

Literally dragging me to the dance floor, she pulled and we, or at least she, started dancing while I was just standing there.

A sudden pleasure shot through me and I had to hold back a hiss. Dammit. Why is she grinding against me?

Alright. We are going home. Now.

"Wait. I not finished yet." She whined at me and pouted.

"No we are going and that is final."

She huffed. "Fine"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

So sorry for the late update

I'll do my best to update faster

Bye!!!

;)