All For One's Death!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please read the not at the bottom at the end it is important so please read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's p.o.v

Everything hurts like hell and I don't think me, luna and tomura can take much more of this we are getting torture every 2 hours and it has been a month, why hasn't anyone come to save us and has anyone even notice that we are gone or do they not care that we are gone.

L:' hey izu don't give up'

D:' luna it has been a month face it no one is coming for us'

Sh:' don't think that'

L:' I have a plan'

D:' what is it?'

L:' we use our quirks and kill that bastard'

Sh:' I am so in'

D:' NO, we will be villeins if we kill him'

L:' we will just say we snapped because of all the torture and  accidentally killed him'

D:' fine'

L:' ok so this is the plan' *tells then the plan*

Sh&D:' ok'

L:' we still have an hour so let's get ready'

Sh:' ok'

D:' ok'

After luna told us the plan we got ready for it but what if it doesn't work or he kills us instead.

An hour later

Tomura's p.o.v

After getting ready for an hour that bastard walked in and the plan was going good so far and I can not wait to kill that bastard.

AFO:' you know what time it is'

L:' NOW'

AFO:' wha-'

Sh: *breaks chains*

D: *breaks chains*

L: *breaks chains*

AFO:' what how di-'

Sh:' you made us into nomu's and we are stronger than you'

After the fight (Sorry I am terribly at writing fights)

Luna's p.o.v

I had to heal everone after the fight but we killed that bastard so I don't mind.

L:' let go back to UA'

Sh:' yeah'

D:' ok'

??:' hey can I come with you guys?'

Sh&L&D:' huh'

L:' who are you?'

??:' my name is himiko toga but but you can call me toga and I am like yous'

D:' what do you mean by that?'

Himiko:' I am a nomu too'

Sh:' wait really?'

H:' yep, so can I come with yous?'

L:' yeah'

At UA

L:' HEY GUY WE ARE BACK'

EO: *runs to the door*

K&T&B: *hugs deku*

J: *hugs luna*

A: *hugs tomura*

Y:' welcome back guys'

U:' who is that?' *point's to toga*

H:' hi my name is himiko toga but you can call me toga'

Y:' your cute'

H:' thanks you too'

4 yeah later

Deku's p.o.v

We all graduated from UA and became pro heros. And then got married, yanelis and toga found out that they were mates 2 year and have just got married. Me, kacchan, shochan and kirichan have 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys, luna and jack have 2 kids, a girl and a boy, uraraka and iida have a boy and are expecting a girl soon, and toga is pregnant with twins but it is to early to know if they are 2 boys or 2 girls or a boy and girl.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys that is the end of the book, I hope you all enjoyed it and there will not be a part tow sorry I am thinking of writing a female deku book and the ship is bakudek I will put the books name in here later today and the first part should be done too so I will post that later too. Again I hope you enjoyed this book and will enjoy the next one. Bye guys.